Search results

1. T

Fishing Report Ice fishing report

My son was ice fishing a small lake in the Marten river area December 16th. He had a pretty good day.
  2. T

Off Topic Fresh Turkey

Hvyhaul you can check out robertsboxed meats in Kitchener. They have Ontario raised turkey, no antibiotics no hormones and 100%drug free. $4.19 a pound. I have not personally had the turkey but have had very good experience with a bunch of the other fresh meat products.
  3. T

Boat Batteries / Winter Storage

The last couple of years I have left them in the boat. I make sure they are all fully charged, I then disconnect them and put it away for the season. So far no issues .
  4. T

Saturday Question

Thanks for the help, this site always comes through.
  5. T

Saturday Question

I am thinking of trying Burwell on Saturday morning. I usually look for a more Northerly wind. I have a 17 foot aluminum and look for winds under 20 km/h. My question is what do you guys use as an upper limit with a wind from the South. I don't mind some waves but its no fun if you are having...
  6. T

Fishing Report Sept 1 out with Tailfeathers

I had a great time and it was nice to meet some new people. Thanks for setting it all up Trevor. I would also like to thank Tailfeathers for a great day, a lot of laughs were had on the boat and you were fantastic in explaining everything. I will be back out with you again.
  7. T

Looking to fill 2 seats Friday

Trevor I sent you a Pm.
  8. T

First time on Erie

Looks like a great day.
  9. T

Off Topic Fact or Fiction

No scientist here but I would think with the number of smaller fish being released this year we would be seeing some floaters if the mortality rate was very high. i personally have not saw any.
  10. T

Off Topic Walleye Specific Net?

I w have been looking for the same purpose net for a while now. I popped into Angling Outfitters last week and he had a Beckman that caught my attention. Fully stowed it will go down to 55 inches, extended it is 101 end to end. It has a 21 inch hoop and 24 inches deep. I was impressed with how...
  11. T

17 foot sylvan

17 foot sylvan
  12. T

Fishing Report Port Bruce Aug.5

Thanks for the replies guys. Always a ton of good info here.
  13. T

Fishing Report Port Bruce Aug.5

What size torpedo swivels do you guys recommend for Eerie?
  14. T

Halibut

Is there an issue with shipping the fish from Alaska to a Canadian address?
  15. T

Halibut

Do they process your fish and ship it home for you?
  16. T

Fishing Report Glasgow 6/6/2023

Very nice catch.
  17. T

Colchester tomorrow morning

Very impressive work, and great haul. There must be a bit of satisfaction from a catch like that when you had a hand in making the lures.
  18. T

Fishing Lodges

Not sure how far you are willing to travel but Moosehorn Lodge would be an excellent choice. I first tried Moosehorn about 10 or 12 years ago. I took my parents, my ex and her parents and my son. It was an incredible experience. So much so that my mother who rarely fishes couldn't wait to go...
  19. T

Thank you RyTek

I recently purchased a 9 inch carbon for the boat. I decided since I have not installed it yet to take advantage of RyTek's black Friday deals and ordered a new mount and travel sock for it. I put my order in and received confirmation of shipping the next day with tracking number. I then...
  20. T

Fishing Report Erie gold #2

Thanks for the info Ticker I will check out that coating.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks