Search results

1. B

st williams sunday

fished 1 to 1.25 miles south of st willies this morning in about 6 fow with slim pickens ended up catching about 50 to 60 perch only managed 14 to bring home fished from 715 till 1030 not bad for the first outing of the year. keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.
  2. B

the end of should haves!!!

well it was the end of a great season that started out not so bad for woodies and than got crappy for a month or so and with the last 3 weeks of the season winding down we ended up getting some nice shoots of of turkey point. the end comes today with a last hunt on the north shore of erie near...
  3. B

jan 1 2013

went out this morning with bufflehead had a good morning downing 6 bluebills and 4 red drakes. hope this holds out shooting is awsome right now. keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.
  4. B

ice fishing already AHHH

my dad went out on monday morning for splake nothing went out mon. afternoon for walleye managed 2 and 1 pike. there was about 3-4" of ice both places they went to. went out sat afternoon to the same lake for eyes didnt get a bite but said there was 6-7" of ice wherever they drilled starting to...
  5. B

12ft. tinny for sale**SOLD**

I have a really nice 12 ft tinny for saly all camo paint and ready for the low water s of the unit draws about 8" with me in it $450 keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.
  6. B

icefisherman?

just wondering if you have been on lake O lately I get there on the odd day and not since mid april (grimsby) looking for some tips on where might be the best option to goto. depth ect. I do not fish the tourney just looking to let the boy reel in some salmon any info would be helpfull I have...
  7. B

pottahawk sun

fished from 7 am till 11 ended up keeping 82 perch between 9 and 16" no kidding one was 16" thicker than two hands could go around it was caught by slim pickins (go figure) any way ended up being just shy of 15 lbs. of fillets for the three of us to share. oh ya fished all by ourselves in 17.4...
  8. B

jordan harbour sat

went to jordan for the first time ever started fishing in 18 fow zig zaged around out to 48 fow. heading east almost to pt.dalhousie finished the 5 hr. round trip with only one chinny to show for the efforts but it was a nice 20# er. also had one knock off better luck next time, the boy had a...
  9. B

windy is the ice gone?

just wondering if anyone is around old cut if the ice moved out from the shore with the ugly wind would love to go perchin in the craft if its open thanks Lee keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.
  10. B

new years start::

my father and I went icefishing for the first thime this year Sat. the 31st. I caught 2 nice eyes one 15" and the other 16" then on sun morning 2 more eyes one 14" the other 16" and one 15" perch good start or the year. the ice was 5 to 6 " in all spots checked and only a little slush at the...
  11. B

finally my opener

I finally got out for the first time this year and the results were pretty good. I hunted with slim pickens today we ended up with 3 woodie drakes 3 woodie hens and 1 mallard drake finished by 08:30 good start to the year supper here we come. keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.
  12. B

going to quinte help

I am heading to the eastern end of quinte from the 23 to the 26 of sept. just wondering if there are any special things to take for eyes while there. we have riggers planers dipseys. worm harnesses spoons body baits. any thing missing besides the fish?? we are staying at fosters fishing center...
  13. B

lake o info needed

I am looking to go to lake ontario for some salmon on mon. aug 1 we are hoping to out of bronte or hamilton looking for some info on where to start depth wise and how deep to fish I have only got dipseys and torpedo weights any info would be of great help . I have 5" and 3.5" spoons already...
  14. B

duck soup

arnold: I have a limited edition DU duck stamp print the print and the stamp together framed just wondering if the unit would like it for a silent auction donation?? Please let me know thanks Lee. keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.
  15. B

sun am pt. burwell

late posting but this is the only time Ive had on the computer: went out with bufflehead and my 4 yr old ethan sun am boat launce was awsome in and ready in about 2 min. it was 5am. headed out to last years gps spots south west of pord approx. 1 mile west. 57 fow to start and stopped at 60...
  16. B

troutin on sunday

the boy and I went out this morning for about 3 hours at the local stream ended up getting 4 nice browns 2 that were 18". lost about 3 dozen hooks and weights. amd lost 4 or 5 other fish. both of us had a great time. come on perch is all stephen could say as he lost his last hook. no snags in...
  17. B

jimmy riggin ?

jimmy do you have a discounted rate for your ice fishing shacks for children? I have 2 but I think they would only fish a little but I have to bring them for the day. thanks for a reply in advance. Lee keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.
  18. B

ice fishing on sunday.

I wnt ice fishing on upper widgion lake to day with my dad we ended up getting 10 nice splake from 8 am till 11 am. lots of slush on the lake with about 6" of good ice. Good to be out fishin again.8D:D keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks