Search results

1. R

Am I alone here

I can only assume that with the reports I'm reading that the chances of having a good day on the Bay are limited. Not one to bring the general public to a halt but if there's fish being caught post the results. The more the merrier for the people that rely on the fishing season. I keep seeing...
  2. R

Ice thickness report

Hey guys. Can someone give us a ice thickness report out of St Williams. I sure someone has reported the information but I cant find it. Going out this Saturday with my ATV and portable ice hut. Don't feel like going swimming. Thanks for any info. Cheers:)
  3. R

Mixed reports

Hi guys. Reading the reports has got me a little confused. Is there enough ice on the bay to ride an ATV. I'm thinking a tour Tuesday or Wednesday is in order but don't want to go swimming. Any information would be most valuable. Thanks:D
  4. R

Ice conditions

How are the ice conditions from St Williams? Is the shore ice holding its own? I'm thinking a trip out on the ATV is in order for Sunday morning. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  5. R

Fishing reports anyone

I'm surprised that there has been no fishing reports to date. Somebody please. I need a fishing report fix:D
  6. R

ATV Travel

Can anyone comment on the possibility of ATV travel tomorrow?
  7. R

Does anyone have a Tuesday ice report?

Just jumped on the board and read that we have some ice. Thats great but with the warm weather Im hoping that did not screw up the ice. Anyone with some updated information? Thanks
  8. R

Go Home Lake

I'm taking my family for a week vacation to Go Home lake July 1st. Can anybody give me some advice as to species I should target and locations on the lake I should concentrate on. :)
  9. R

How are the ice conditions?

Do we have enough ice for for trveling on a ATV?
  10. R

Fishing reports

I’m assuming that there are no fish being caught or we are keeping the action to a secret. I think the Bay is big enough for a few good reports boys. I will be attending the Bay Sunday and I will give a report as to what I did and where I was.
  11. R

Ice fishing cottage rental

My self and 3 friends have been renting a cottage in Keswick for ice fishing the 1st week of March for the past 5 years. Unfortunately the owner past away, god rest her sole and we have lost our cottage to what ever the reason. We have not been able to contact the next of kin. Does anyone have...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks