Search results

1. zxninja

RIP Canvasback

My condolences to both you and his family. Rest in peace.
  2. zxninja

Lake Erie Storm - Chatham

How did hastings hold up? Anyone been down there this week?
  3. zxninja

Lets see your ride........

I have been eying the Legend XTR Troller 18 or 20. They seem like great value for the price. Any complaints so far?
  4. zxninja

Search and rescue

Thanks for the link. Quite the search going on out there still. A lot of resources being used. But the article makes it sound like someone simply lost their floatie on beach.
  5. zxninja

Search and rescue

Yea, all three just came very close to shore at the end of hastings and are heading back SE now. Helicopter still cruising around as well. They definitely look like they are concentrating on a relatively small area.
  6. zxninja

Search and rescue

Anyone hear of something going on tonight? There are three boats, a helicopter and small plane looking for someone or something off od Hastings drive.
  7. zxninja

No problem. I'll put something together for you when I have some time. What month/week are you...

No problem. I'll put something together for you when I have some time. What month/week are you heading up this year? First time fall fishing in P.A.B.?
  8. zxninja

Wonder if I'm the only one.

One more Walleye trip left for this guy next weekend in the near north.
  9. zxninja

Sunday at Longpoint

HOGS! Nice job.
  10. zxninja

Advice needed buying a new boat

X2 for the yamaha engines.
  11. zxninja

Advice needed buying a new boat

My friends and I take a Walleye trip in mid to late November every fall and have never had an issue with running a 2 stroke outboard. Weather conditions on these trips have been anywhere from -5c to 15c , not including wind chills. Like yourself, the boat is stored in a heated garage and the...
  12. zxninja

Dropshot for perch

Drop shots is all we use as well. #2 hook with a big bell sinker 6" below. Always works like a charm.
  13. zxninja

Burwell Eyes

Nice haul for the first time out. Well done.
  14. zxninja

Big eye surprise

Nice job! Our boat is still waiting for one of those surprises while Perch fishing. We saw a boat haul a nice Eye in yesterday as well while we were all Perching. Congrats.
  15. zxninja

Fishing Report Finally made it out for some DWP

Headed out of well East of Burwell this afternoon. Four of us fished drop shots from 12-3pm in 48 fow. The bite was lighter than normal but steady enough to keep us anchored in the same spot. We ended up calling it once the cooler was half way full.....more than enough filleting for one guy. I'd...
  16. zxninja

Hastings perch is on today and today only!!!

Not sure, was trying to figure that out myself. Couldn't tell where that cottage was that you were working on.
  17. zxninja

Hastings perch is on today and today only!!!

Good cat fishin waters.
  18. zxninja

LP Bay June 17

Nice haul! Looks like a good day on the water for you. Enjoy.
  19. zxninja

please welcome

Congrats! Good to hear both Mother and baby are happy and healthy. Cheers!
  20. zxninja

Need Advice from the community

We run a 16.5' starcraft Superfisherman 170 with a 60hp. It's a great size for Erie on nice days and can handle some significant chop just fine. The bonus of this size is that it's easily handled by one man, easy to tow, realitivly good on gas and can fit in a standard sized garage with a fold...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks