Search results

1. A

Burwell Aug 21 Morning

Left the launch around 7:00 am, water was pretty flat then. Blasted out to 59 to set up. Oops 1 downrigger not working. Took the plug apart and wire had come loose so never got lines in the water until around 8:00. Not near as many fish on the screen as last week. Trolled 59-60 ft all morning...
  2. A

Burwell Aug 11

Fished out of Burwell this morning after all the storms ran through Burwell late yesterday. Ran out to 57 ft of water and lines down at 7:00 am. Fished from 57 to 60 ft of water . The Graph showed tons of fish from 42 to 45 ft so we set the riggers at 45 and ran 2 , 5 colour lead rigs. Had 12...
  3. A

Burwell tomorrow

Hey guys I really need some help. Thinking about going out of Burwell tomorrow morning but looks like the winds will be coming from the south aroun10 -15 k . Will it be fishable in a 20ft or will it be uncomfortable / Thanks guys
  4. A

Dipseys

Hey guys I was just wondering what size dipseys you are using out on the lake, I am not quite sure, Thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks