1. Vic

For Sale or Trade

sold
  2. Vic

For Sale or Trade

yes
  3. Vic

For Sale or Trade

they are the boards that you attach to your line i'm located in Woodstock 519 421-1547
  4. Vic

For Sale or Trade

right and left side Offshore plner boards with tattle flags and the stronger srings brand new-----|$60 or trade for a bass boat gray butt seat
  5. Vic

Tohatsu 4 stroke for sale

sold
  6. Vic

cannon balls and planer boards

cannonballs sold
  7. Vic

computer has been down----best i will take is 1700
  8. Vic

sorry i didnt get back to you cmac----computers been down--i will get back to you
  9. Vic

not yet
  10. Vic

Woodstock
  11. Vic

For sale----two 10lbs fish shaped cannon balls with 2 white offshore releases and they are both new For sale new right and left offshore planer boards with tattle tail flags and the good springs $50 for the cannon balls and $75 for the boards
  12. Vic

bump
  13. Vic

i paid $2500 plus tax----i want $1800 ----
  14. Vic

a 2012 Nissan Tohatsu 9.8 hp 4 stroke outboard ----long shaft-- never been used---these are great little kicker motor---comes with fuel tank and motor stand----
  15. Vic

Various Firearms for Sale

can you send me pic's and prices at fishman.ont@sympatico.ca thanks REELIN-TIME
  16. Vic

wanting to buy

bump REELIN-TIME
  17. Vic

wanting to buy

looking for a small caliber center fire rifle for predator removal REELIN-TIME
  18. Vic

looking for

bump REELIN-TIME
  19. Vic

looking for

Phenix tubes number 215 chartreuse and pepper in colour if you have any you want to sell phone me at 519 421-1547 ---Vic REELIN-TIME
  20. Vic

ProLine boat for sale

bump REELIN-TIME
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks