Search results

1. Vic

For Sale or Trade

right and left side Offshore plner boards with tattle flags and the stronger srings brand new-----|$60 or trade for a bass boat gray butt seat
  2. Vic

cannon balls and planer boards

For sale----two 10lbs fish shaped cannon balls with 2 white offshore releases and they are both new For sale new right and left offshore planer boards with tattle tail flags and the good springs $50 for the cannon balls and $75 for the boards
  3. Vic

Tohatsu 4 stroke for sale

a 2012 Nissan Tohatsu 9.8 hp 4 stroke outboard ----long shaft-- never been used---these are great little kicker motor---comes with fuel tank and motor stand----
  4. Vic

wanting to buy

looking for a small caliber center fire rifle for predator removal REELIN-TIME
  5. Vic

looking for

Phenix tubes number 215 chartreuse and pepper in colour if you have any you want to sell phone me at 519 421-1547 ---Vic REELIN-TIME
  6. Vic

ProLine boat for sale

1991 Pro Line 21 foot center console boat with 1991 evinrude 175 HP outboard and 2011 Tohotsu kicker motor--4 stroke with 0 hrs on it-----galvanized daul axle trailer with brakes-----Lowrance LCX-27c graph with GPS----new Uniden VHF radio with new antenna---new marine battery---all safety...
  7. Vic

Help

What do you boaters use to get the scum off your gel coat after its been in the water for 3 months-----Thanks in advance REELIN-TIME
  8. Vic

Pedestal Seat----sold

For Sale Dark red and gray highback seat with hydraulic pedestal and base plate. Never used and in excellent condition $90 OBO REELIN-TIME
  9. Vic

Downrigger Rods

I'm looking for Berkley Power Rigger rods---if you have any for sale please contact me---thanks Pro Line 210
  10. Vic

planer boards

looking for the yellow offshore planer boards with tattle tails and black scotty rod holders Pro Line 210
  11. Vic

Remington 870 Super Mag Combo [sold]

For Sale-- Remington 870 Super Mag combo pump---30 inch vented rib barrel---20 inch rifled slug barrel [new]----Bushnell Banner 1-4 x 32MM--waterproof,fogproof,shockproof--wide angle scope [new]---UTG tactical scope mount-- two synthetic stocks one with thumb hole--trigger lock---tubes---two...
  12. Vic

1991 Pro Line Boat

For Sale--21 foot Pro Line center counsil ---1991 175hp Evenrude---brand new 4 stroke 9.8 Tohatsu [Yamaha ] kicker motor with new ezee steer---1999 galvinized dual axle trailer--Lowrance LCX-27c graph and gps---Brand new Uniden VHF radio with antenna --am fm cd radio--live well---cleaning...
  13. Vic

Garmin GPSMAP 520s

For Sale---Colour graph and gps--comes with antenna, transducer, power cord and bracket---$175 OBO 519-421-1547 Ranger 487
  14. Vic

steering linkage

wanted steering linkage that will connect my outboard to my kicker motor Ranger 487
  15. Vic

Sat Fishing

Partner from the Woodstock area needed to fish Sat ----I have a 20 foot Ranger to fish from----Give me a call at 519 421-1547 Vic Ranger 487
  16. Vic

Deer Barrel

Wanted---Remington 870 rifled deer barrel---12 ga---cantelever or iron sights
  17. Vic

Reels

For Sale---2 Quantum Accurist AC500PT baitcasting reels--- right handed---Free spool---Great reels---$50 each--- Ranger 487
  18. Vic

Flippin Stick Combo

[Reel] Quantum TE1170PT Tour Edition Burner with 11 bearings and spooled with Suffix 50 lbs braid [Rod] New Quantum Encore Northern Series HSX 62 7'4" flippin stick medium heavy---excellent for bass--pike---muskie--$150 obo Ranger 487
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks