Search results

1. W

Walleye ?

My friend just got his boat rigged and we want to go off the Nanicoke Shoal. I had to sell my own boat due to age . Has anyone been fishing the area , and anyone been successful in catching. Info requested, and appreciated.
  2. W

Boat trailer extention.

I extended my boat trailer tonghe, and have a bar left over . 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 and 30" long. normally sells for $ 30.oo ,but willsell for 15.oo Makes it easier at the ramp, as you don't need to bach up the car as far, also easier to tow on the road and to park. Call Hamilton ,Ont @ 905-389-3757.
  3. W

Trailer Tongue Extention

Want to extend your boat trailer tongue ? Makes it tow better, launch and retrieve easier, and makes it easier to back up. I recently did mine , and have a piece left over, 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 and 30" long. Cost $30.oo, but will sell for $ l5.oo . Watertrek, Hamilton 905-389-3757.
  4. W

Trailer extender.

Need to extend your boat trailer tongue ? . Makes it tow better , launch and retrieve easier, easier to back up. etc. I recently did mine, and have a piece of bar left over. --2 1/2 by 2 1/2 and 30 inches long . Cost $30.oo Sell for $15.oo Watertrek, Hamilton 905-389-3757.
  5. W

Tried for Perch

On Fri July 8 , took the wife to Long Point launch. Headed out near E. C. 10 on our way to Pottahawk. Stopped several times to checkd for fish. On our run to Pottahak the final time were going near full out when the motor went slower and slower, then quit. Could not see any reason, so we...
  6. W

bOAT TRAILER TONGUE.

i RECENTLY EXTENDED THE TONGUE OF MY BOAT TRAILER. tHIS PROVIDES FOR NICER PULLING, ENABLES BACKING INTO THE WATER FURTHER, EASIER ACCESS TO REAR DOOR , AND EASIER TO BACK UP. I HAVE A SECTION EFT OVER --2 1/2" BY 2 1/2" AND 30' LODNG. tHIS NORMALLY COSTS $3O.OO BUT WILL SELL FOR $18.OO...
  7. W

Metal bar - tongue extention

I extended the tongue of my boat trailer for greater flexibilty, to get in the water deeper, easier backing up, trunk access, etc. I still have 1/2 of the metal draw bar left over and would like to sell it. IT IS 2 1`/2 INCHES BY 2 1/2 " AND 30 " long. This size sells for $30.oo but am only...
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks