1. T

Wanted Dove decoys

Don't remember off hand. I'm back in Monday, I'll let you know. TC
  2. T

Wanted Dove decoys

We got some in at the store Magnum, 6 packs and 2 packs. TC
  3. T

bass fishing these days?

I went out this morning in my kayak from Normandale. I usually troll towards Turkey point and then swing around and go as far as Fishers Glen. I tried a few of my tried and true lures to no avail. I only caught one monster sheepshead (which was fun) but no bass. The water was cloudy and around...
  4. T

Sh!thead Delicacy?

That's one of the methods the Thundermist guys use. They then dip them in a paprika mix coating. TC
  5. T

Sh!thead Delicacy?

Well for one thing you pretty much need a boat to catch those "pickerel". You can catch drum from shore. TC
  6. T

Sh!thead Delicacy?

There is a Canadian company called Thundermist lures which puts out a lot of cooking videos. They have a very good one on a couple of different ways to cook drum. TC
  7. T

Off Topic Normandale Beach

It's a great spot to launch a kayak for bass and perch. Glad it's going to remain public. https://www.simcoereformer.ca/news/local-news/normandale-beach-to-remain-public-2
  8. T

Off Topic Long point pike fishing inner bay

Yes it does, thanks. TC
  9. T

How'd you like the wind yesterday? I started off in St Williams by the lighthouse but decided it was a little too wavy for me so I went to Pt Rowan instead. How far out is the weedline , roughly, by Collins? TC
  10. T

I was in Pt Rowan this morning in my kayak, just drifting with a small spinner rig for panfish and I caught a lets say axe handle, a little bigger than a hammer but not quite a 30 incher either. Put up a nice fight though. TC
  11. T

Off Topic Ninja Grass Blade, Anyone use it?

Getting tired of clearing grass from my prop powered peddle drive kayak. This product was suggested, has anyone used it or can recommend an alternative? TC https://fishntech.com/ninja_grass_blade.html
  12. T

Holsters

If you're looking for leather you'll need to go online, none of our suppliers carry them. For shoulder holsters you'd be looking at Uncle Mikes or maybe Blackhawk. TC
  13. T

Sold Masterbuilt Propane Smoker

Smoker is sold, sorry couldn't find a way to edit the ad. Perhaps someone could enlighten me :). TC
  14. T

Simcoe (town not Lake :)) TC
  15. T

10lbs of pork shoulder

Thanks for sharing, appreciate it! TC
  16. T

10lbs of pork shoulder

What temp did you smoke it at and do you look for an internal temp? I've only done fish and bacon, no shoulders or briskets (yet). TC
  17. T

Selling my 1 year old Masterbuilt smoker. I've enjoyed making my own bacon and I'm getting a cold smoke unit for that purpose. Works perfect, tank not included. Will also include 2 full bags and 2 part bags of wood chips. Asking $175. TC
  18. T

Burwell interesting issue

Thanks Joe.
  19. T

Burwell interesting issue

The spot I'm talking about is left of the sub when you come down the hill. I could be mixing it up with the area under the bridge. I've launched there before as well (to fish upstream) but now that I have a peddle drive 'yak I doubt I could haul up from the creek to the lane where I park. TC
  20. T

Worm Harnesses

OK thank you. TC
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks