Search results

1. B

Last kick at the perch

tried it yesterday and didnt fair to well. tried silver barn sand hills and hasting, i think? good luck if you guys get out, weather looks good
  2. B

Last kick at the perch

ya that's what I was thinking if worse came to worse.
  3. B

Last kick at the perch

we are heading to hastings tomorrow for the first time. anything to look for depth? structure? thanks
  4. B

Bruce tomorrow

you dont need minnows if you can find the fish. use berkley gulp minnows or a similar bait on a drop shot rig
  5. B

semi auto shot gun for sale

yes its still for sale
  6. B

semi auto shot gun for sale

selling a great conditioned Mossberg 935 semi auto camo pattern, tru glow sights. drilled and tapped for scope. comes with 2 chokes. $650 new price!!!!!
  7. B

Stuff for sale!

can you send me a pic of both stands? bwreford@hotmail.com
  8. B

Perch Possession Limits! Please read

there's noth wrong with catch and release maybe that needs to be emphiszed more than filling a freezer.
  9. B

Perch Possession Limits! Please read

not to be a dick. but would Big dave still want the numbers increased if he didnt have a charter business? Keep it the way it is 50 is more than enough!
  10. B

Fishing stuff for sale

new prices
  11. B

Bass Gear Clearout

Sure. Ill get it sat if that works?
  12. B

Glasgow Today

fisehed yesterday from 55fow to 63 managed a few bows and a big eye. lots of silvers and sheepheads...
  13. B

Bass Gear Clearout

ill take the crucial for 65?
  14. B

Glasgow Today

Where or what is "eagle" if you don't mind me asking?
  15. B

Glasgow Today

Thanks I appreciate it!!
  16. B

Fishing stuff for sale

Text me at 519 7889663 or email me at bwreford@hotmail.com 50$ for the spoons
  17. B

Glasgow Today

We are going out tomorrow. Where you straight out? How deep were they? Thanks
  18. B

Text me or email me bwreford@hotmail.com

Text me or email me bwreford@hotmail.com
  19. B

Fishing stuff for sale

Spoon pics
  20. B

Fishing stuff for sale

ok. im in woodstock
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks