Search results

1. B

semi auto shot gun for sale

selling a great conditioned Mossberg 935 semi auto camo pattern, tru glow sights. drilled and tapped for scope. comes with 2 chokes. $650 new price!!!!!
  2. B

Fishing stuff for sale

Selling an Aurora Barrington float reel . The reel is blue and is a very rare reel in great shape $180 12ft aurora float rod with sliding rings - $65 Left hand shimano citica filled with braid great condition $70 Left hand shimano Cardiff 201 filled with braid great shape $90 6ft6 shimano compre...
  3. B

slug gun wanted

looking for a decent slug gun. i dont need anything fancy
  4. B

fishing gear for sale

12ft noodle rod aurora with sliding ring. $75 lawrance x 15 fish finder ( no power cable as i used it with my new one) $100 quantum pt spin rod 7 ft med action $80 quantum pt baitcast med 7 1/2 $80
  5. B

Canon riggers for sale

Selling to manual canon riggers, they are in new condition asking 275
  6. B

burwell rigging

Went out friday moring to water calm and packed it in once the waves came ou around 8. Did anyone else stay out on the lake and did it calm down out there? On a side note back at the launch some people need to learn ramp etiquete, when you pull your boat out of the water get the heck out of the...
  7. B

Lures for sale

Selling 21 misc lures. Bombers, rapalas smithwick rogues and more 50 bucks
  8. B

manual downriiger

selling a manual big jon downrigger with line counter asking $50
  9. B

Cottage rental?

Looking to rent a cottage may long weekend for 5 guys somewhere in the kawarthas. Any suggestions?
  10. B

Wellers Bay?

fishing Wellers Bay saturday any help appreciated on where to go and what to use!
  11. B

Bluffs

Just wondering if theres anything happening out a bluffs bar? thinking of trying saturday
  12. B

tree stand

selling a brand new gorillia treestand with harness $200
  13. B

manual downriggers for sale!

I have one manual scotty for sale $100. I have one big jon with a 2ft arm $90 and I have to manual cannons with swival bases $175 each
  14. B

lures for sale

I have 30 downrigging spoons for sale, nk's rac's northport nailers and more also throw in 2 brand new in the box smithwick suspending rogues. Asking $50
  15. B

Downriggers for sale

I have 2 maunual downriggers for sale one is a scotty with a counter the arm is a 4ft i believe and the other is a 2ft big jon with a counter 200 firm for both
  16. B

Wanted

Looking for a gps mapping chip for my Lawrance X15 and also looking for Small electric down riggers.
  17. B

Kennisis Lake (haliburton)

Thinking of renting a cottage there this summer. Has anyone ever been there? and whats the fishing like?
  18. B

wanted riffle

looking for a used 270 or 243
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks