Search results

1. Braggin Rights

Port Dover Launch?

Hey all - Just wondering if the launch in Port Dover is open currently? Looking to launch there at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning. Thanks so much!
  2. Braggin Rights

Fish-A-Thon for a Cure - August 20th 2016

Hey Gang, We finally have the registration open for this years fish-a-thon. Please pop by http://www.fish-a-thon.com/registration.htm to register and get your pledge sheets. Also, we're in need of prizes for the prize table. If you're able to donate something please drop me a line and I'll...
  3. Braggin Rights

Older Bass Boat Wanted

Hey Gang! So it looks like I'm going to be boat-less in the very near future. I mainly fish Deer Creek, and occasionally fish the shallows outside of Port Rowan in the summer months for largemouth, pike and panfish. What I'd like to do is pick up an older bass boat, or maybe something that...
  4. Braggin Rights

A GREAT ESCAPE

Hey guys! It's been quite some time since I've had anything to post. Truth be told I haven't been fishing since late last summer. With the three kids playing hockey and work keeping me busy it just hasn't been in the cards. I've recently picked up some new camera gear and wanted to put it to...
  5. Braggin Rights

Fish-a-Thon for a Cure 2015!!!

Hey Gang! We're only a few weeks away and have had a tremendous show of support from our sponsors such as Laurie from Dixie Dairy Bar & Tackle Shop in St. Thomas, Sarah & Dave Mercer and many more. Right now we're sitting below average with regards to registration numbers so PLEASE pass this...
  6. Braggin Rights

Claira the Crappie Crusher Bonin!

Hey guys, A quick photo report. This summer has been crazy busy but I promised each one of my kids a solo trip in the boat. Last night a window opened up and I was able to take my youngest out for her turn with Dad. On our way out to the lake we picked up some minnows from my wife's cousins...
  7. Braggin Rights

Bass Opener, Canada Day & the Port Rowan Sunrise!

Every year I look forward to hitting Longpoint Bay with my old man, oldest daughter and a friend or two for the annual Longpoint Bay Bass Derby. Well, as we all know, mother nature had a different plan. Some crazy dudes still went out and even complained about the cancellation. I believe it...
  8. Braggin Rights

Late Season Perchin' with the kid

I hope everyone has had an awesome ice season. We don't post often, because we just don't have a lot of time to get out. This past winter I was bombarded with 3 kids in hockey so we only manged to get out twice. Once a couple days after Christmas in the boat and again earlier this week for a...
  9. Braggin Rights

Need to find BANK UNDERCUTS... Free Lure Trade off!

Hey guys! I have to film some underwater footage of bank undercuts... Preferably under cat tails... I know where there's a ton of them on the bay of Quinte that go several feel under the cat tails. That said if I can avoid having to drive 4 hours to film underwater footage for an hour that'd...
  10. Braggin Rights

Water Clarity

Hey Guys! I'm hoping to film some underwater footage on the bay tomorrow... Has anybody been out there today or yesterday??? What's the clarity like on the inner bay? Thank you so much for the help! Ryan
  11. Braggin Rights

KIDS FISHING DAY & SOME REC ROOM RENO's

Hey guys! First of all - myself, Dan Bouck and my old man are going to be joining Dave, JP Derose, Big Jim and a few others to help set up rods, bait hooks and hang out with the little ones at Ontario place this saturday for FACTS OF FISHING KIDS DAY - If you have kids, nephews, nieces etc...
  12. Braggin Rights

Crazy Shark Fight!

Hey guys! I haven't really been out fishing since Averie and I hit up some carp action a couple of weeks ago! So I figured I'd post this video to add to the forum this week... we were shark fishing last year at this time and the beast in this video took 2 hours to land! Shark fishing is pretty...
  13. Braggin Rights

Local Action with the kids!

This report is a few days old, but I wanted to post it here as well as it's my "local" board.... Love all the reports coming in from burwell, but we only have a small boat so we make due and fish where and when we can! report below! Usually around this time of year I've caught my share of bass...
  14. Braggin Rights

Frog Eat Frog World!

Well opener is a long way off for us bass guys, but I'm very stoked to give frog fishing a proper try this summer. Here's a pretty funny video pulled from a show we did last summer! Hope you enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NK4nf_qIRE&feature=channel_video_title Cheers, Ryan
  15. Braggin Rights

Facts of Fishing LIVE!

Hey Gang! After a 1 year Hiatus FACTS OF FISHING LIVE is BACK! These are some awesome events spread out over four nights! I'll be there working and having some fun at the same time! Please come on out for a FREE evening of fishing seminars, food, comedy and good times!! Here's the link for...
  16. Braggin Rights

Checked in on Lower Big Creek levels...

I live about 5 minutes away from the lower stretches of big creek.... Thanks to the time change the kids and I were able to eat supper and run out to check the water levels and get some fresh air before bed time. The flooding has gone down but its still over the banks in some places! Wont be...
  17. Braggin Rights

GO FISHING WITH DAVE!

Hey guys! I have a few buds on here that are fan's of Facts of Fishing and I figured I'd give you a heads up on this little contest Dave is doing. He's going to take one of his Facebook friends fishing for day! Check out the details below...
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks