Search results

1. Marshall Law

For Sale 2014 Pioneer QB30 trailer $19,900 Mint Shape! Must Go!!

Well, we bought a cottage, so the trailer must go! This is a 30 foot trailer, sleeps 10 (2 queen beds, 1 double & 4 singles) slideout in living room outdoor shower, front power jack, electric & propane fridge & freezer propane oven & stove, microwave, power awning with LED lights, Freshwater...
  2. Marshall Law

Coyote Gun

I am looking for a coyote gun. Either .223, 22-250 or 204. Something decent, with scope is preferable. Even a .22 mag I would be interested in. Please text me for quickest response. 519-757-9544. Let me know what you may have.
  3. Marshall Law

For Sale 2014 Pioneer QB30 Trailer, Deck,BBQ, 2017 Fees Paid

30 foot, sleeps 10- includes queen size bed & 4 bunks. U shaped dinette, power awning, outdoor shower, power jack, AC, propane furnace, electric or propane fridge, gas stove and oven, microwave, power slide out, stereo with indoor and outdoor speakers, 32 inch LCD TV, hot water tank, freshwater...
  4. Marshall Law

Bird Cleaning Services

Hi folks, my neighbour has some chickens they would like to process and do not know of a good place to take them to be cleaned. They have 15. They asked me if there was anyone that cleans birds in the Norfolk area. It seemed to me I drove by a guys house in St Williams not too long ago and he...
  5. Marshall Law

Purchase Long Point Cottage

Hi everyone! I am reaching out, I am aggressively looking for a long point cottage with 2+ bedrooms and channel access or access to a boathouse. I am willing to do lots of renos, any condition is fine. Please text or call me for quickest response 519-757-9544
  6. Marshall Law

Ice Floating in the bay?

Just wondering if there is any eye witnesses to ice floating in the bay. Just picked up my new pontoon boat and want to get this motor worked in:-)
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks