Search results

1. G

Sold -Set of 4 Tires and Rims for Sale

4 tires Hankook Dynapro AT - P235 / 75R17 mud and snow tires on Ford Aluminum rims . Came off a Ford F150 . 90-95% tread Rims are in excellent condition - no longer needed $1200 for the set . Located at Otterville - Thanks For Looking.
  2. G

Mud and Snow Tires and rims for sale

For Sale 4 new take off's Mud and Snow tires mounted on 17 inch aluminum rims for a Ford F150 . Tires Hankook DynaPro A/T 235-75R17. Price $1200. Reason for selling not required. Located at Otterville. Thanks For Having a Look!
  3. G

New Take Off Tires on rims for sale

For sale 4 tires P235-75/R17 108 M&S on Ford truck Rims . Removed from truck when new.See link to Kijiji add below . $1000. Located at Otterville. https://www.kijiji.ca/m-my-ads/active/1
  4. G

Walleye on riggers

When fish walleye using down riggers how far do you run the bait behind the cannon ball. Thanks !
  5. G

Wanted Winchester model 100 in 243.

Looking for a winchester model 100 in 243 caliber. Must be better than good condition and the model I am looking for is not the carbine so no barrel band. If you have one that you think fits the description above please let me know.
  6. G

were did they go?

What ever became of Green Baron and Big Dave. They always posted good information on this site. These guys know how to fish! Hopefully they are well and still enjoying the fishing on Erie!
  7. G

Burwell tomorrow

Are there Minnows available at Burwell ? Looking to try for some perch tomorrow . Any perch fishing updates would also be appreciated Thanks !
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks