1. simon sezz

No it's sold

No it's sold
  2. simon sezz

For Sale Marine Stereo, Remote, Speakers

There is no USB port
  3. simon sezz

For Sale Marine Stereo, Remote, Speakers

Sony marine stereo head unit. AM/FM, CD, XM ready, with removable face. Sony wired remote for controlling the stereo from a second location on the boat. Two 6.5" Sony marine speakers. $150. Hagersville 519-732-8999
  4. simon sezz

For Sale VHF

Uniden Solara DSC marine VHF radio with mic. Includes both panel and bracket mounts. Works good. $80. Hagersville 519-732-8999
  5. simon sezz

Imported boat tariff

All boats, not just aluminum.
  6. simon sezz

Mercury Verado 225

2006 Gen 1 Mercury Verado 225 hp four stroke. I have an opportunity to repower so I'm seeing if there's any interest in my current motor. 600 ish hours, rigging included, DTS digital throttle and shift with troll mode. $10,000 obo.
  7. simon sezz

Lower grand river ice tourney

Is anyone seeing schools of smelt in the river?
  8. simon sezz

Big Jon Clamp on Planer Board Reels

These are sold.
  9. simon sezz

Big Jon Clamp on Planer Board Reels

Two Big Jon clamp on planer reels for sale in good condition. $150. Hagersville
  10. simon sezz

Trolling plates

My Verado 225 normally idles at 650 rpm. When I activate the troll mode I am able to go as low as 550 rpm, which in calm conditions will take me from around 2.1 mph to 1.8 mph. Another option would be to change props.
  11. simon sezz

Leaving Port Dover Marina Yesterday Afternoon

Big heavy boat, very competent captain, 500 yards to river, and HE'S a stupid nut???
  12. simon sezz

Fishing Report Walleye - Elbow/Five Mile - Saturday, July 16th

This area has been like a box of chocolates lately. You never know what you're gonna get. Over the last few trips I've boated walleye, bows, cohos, chinooks, lake trout and even a musky in 90 fow. I've also seen and heard of a pike and brown trout on Saturday. Pretty awesome fishery right now.
  13. simon sezz

WTB Planer Reels

Looking for a pair of planer board reels to mount on tubing or hard top. Let me know if anyone has any sitting around.
  14. simon sezz

How Do You Catch Smelt?

Use a small piece of yarn. No hook needed. When they bite their teeth get tangled in the yarn.
  15. simon sezz

HOOVERS WALLEYE SHOOTOUT 19TH SEPT

As tournament rookies we weren't expecting the sort of results we had but once we found the fish it was game on. We had hits all through the water column but the bigger fish came from down deep. No consistant pattern as 7 of 8 rods took shots on body baits, harnesses and others. Purple was the...
  16. simon sezz

Where have all the Lake Erie smelts gone in the spring?

The Grand is loaded with them in the winter.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks