Channel 6-8

Landlocked
Landlocked
Hi Magnum
We are in Ingersoll. We bought this for my son who was a beginner hunter and really didn't get out shooting as much as expected. I bet there is less than 100 rounds through it. Only reason we are selling is he is bigger now and wants to move up to a 12 gauge
M
Magnum 3
Just mulling this over . I have another 20 semi but not as impressed with the point of impact with slugs . What's it worth without the chokes and what's the LOP ? You're close enough for a drive .
Landlocked
Landlocked
Hi Magnum, I apologize, we were able to trade the gun in at a reasonable price, we wanted to have a new setup for turkey opener so made a deal, sorry to have wasted your time!
M
Magnum 3
All good man . Hope he enjoys his new gun . Good luck with the hunt . If you don't mind me asking , where did you trade it in ?
Landlocked
Landlocked
Thanks! It is at Tillsonburg gun shop
M
Magnum 3
Yes I saw it there . Not listed with any of the extra chokes though . I forgot to ask . Do you have any 20 gauge ammo left .I am looking for mostly 3 " upland but if you have steel or turkey also , give me a list and I will go thru it . Thanks
Landlocked
Landlocked
Sorry for the delay! We still do have the chokes and a bunch of ammo. We have 3.5 boxes of Kent Bismuth #5 (3") , 19 shells of Blackcloud #2 (3") 6 boxes of Challenger #7.5 target load (2 3/4")
M
Magnum 3
Ok . Not that I need the bismuth or blackcloud but what do you want for each , what do you want for all the target the target loads and what for everything ?As it stands now it's just the target loads but I'd consider a package deal .Was looking for upland lead and steel dove loads .
Landlocked
Landlocked
Looks like that Bismuth is selling for $70/box but would let them go for $50/box , target loads $5/box and we'll throw in the Blackcloud. Forgot to mention we have 7 shells of Winchester turkey load you can have too. Just a heads up, Kent started selling the Bismuth in a waterfowl box last season, but exact same shells that they were previously selling in Upland boxes.
M
Magnum 3
Ok . So will you sell the target @ 5/ box with or without other stuff ? Or is this a pkg deal ...take all ? And if I got that right , older Kent Bismuth is just packaged as a waterfowl load now but is the same stuff .
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks