Farmer f**ks at chippawa creeklast straw

FrankTheTank

The time has come to take matters in my own hands last fall i noticed hydralic oil jugs dumped at the creek on my road i grew up fishing still live on the road 3rd house up last fall i noticed while accessing the river to hunt after crop down well the sons of bitches have done it this time they dumped another 8 yes 8 jugs on may 18th i went for a pig roast all weekend and when i came back sunday i noticed some di** head dumped then burnt the oil right on the waters edge along with 3 out of 4 tires we had fire and npca come down sunday and they say theres nothing they can do about the oil leaking into the water unless its over 500 liters they said they would dig the ground and clean fill but they didnt even get all the oil spots around the burnt mess i swear by everything holy when and i mean when i find the sob responsable im coming to him with everything i got so if anybody knows farmers that pull water for live stolk down stream of south chippawa and thru to the welland river in wellandport advise them that the water is now contaminated this gets my blood hotter then hell in a drought and the fire under ass makes alberta look like a GD birthday candle i will find him and it wont be good there talking about gating the ptoperty right off and cutting all access i know its not the famer directly but its the service guy aand im pretty sure i know what feild it was from them tilling

Attachments

• 20230519_174109.jpg
    20230519_174109.jpg
    718.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 20230519_174116.jpg
    20230519_174116.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 20230519_174124.jpg
    20230519_174124.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 20230519_174130_HDR.jpg
    20230519_174130_HDR.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 20230521_192312_HDR.jpg
    20230521_192312_HDR.jpg
    717.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 20230521_192317_HDR.jpg
    20230521_192317_HDR.jpg
    783 KB · Views: 115
  • 20230521_192321_HDR.jpg
    20230521_192321_HDR.jpg
    740.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 20230521_192326.jpg
    20230521_192326.jpg
    751.8 KB · Views: 145
Last of the pictures

Attachments

• 20230523_110929.jpg
    20230523_110929.jpg
    770 KB · Views: 91
  • 20230523_110906.jpg
    20230523_110906.jpg
    676.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 20230523_110923.jpg
    20230523_110923.jpg
    697.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 20230523_110901.jpg
    20230523_110901.jpg
    831.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 20230523_110859.jpg
    20230523_110859.jpg
    762.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 20230521_192331_HDR.jpg
    20230521_192331_HDR.jpg
    711.6 KB · Views: 95
Call the spills action center, they have a lot more teeth than the local FD. Any spill should be reported to them. 1-866-MOE-TIPS (663-8477).
Website is here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/report-pollution-and-spills
Stay calm when reporting it, they will take you much more seriously if you are professional in your reporting. As well, indicate that you are reporting a deliberate hydrocarbon spill.
I used to do this for a living. Don't touch any of the debris and leave the site exactly as you found it. It will make their investigation much more effective.

No respect i would think with the label they would be able to trace where and who bought the fliud

If it’s a service guy that dumped those he probably does it everyday.

Call the spills action center, they have a lot more teeth than the local FD. Any spill should be reported to them. 1-866-MOE-TIPS (663-8477).
Website is here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/report-pollution-and-spills
Stay calm when reporting it, they will take you much more seriously if you are professional in your reporting. As well, indicate that you are reporting a deliberate hydrocarbon spill.
I used to do this for a living. Don't touch any of the debris and leave the site exactly as you found it. It will make their investigation much more effective.
That is who we called last year and this year and i would think this year being that it is on the bank and activly running into the water they would do something but thats who said we dont handle small amounts (under 500 liters) we had no response even from npca who owns and manages the priperty untill we called the fire department and told them its still smoking once they showed up and started their end of it that when the npca showed up thru a call placed by the fire cheif i mean big shout out to them we told them not to come full force because theres no fire just smoldering and they still came with 2 full trucks 4 or 5 volenteers and about 40 guys all in full gear they put the asborbent down but still gets me that no one wants to act even the ministry of logs and frogs didnt jump into action this year and last year well ill tell you what im saving my vacation days for fall and im going to set my hammock up in the bushes back a bit and have my game cams ready for them this is the last year they get away with it here but thats the worst part if they dont dump it at my creek it just goes to so.eone eleses creek this sh*t kills me man the garbage is one thing i pick it up and put the bag out on thursdays and the garbage man grabs it but this is the next level and apart from the guy dumping the barrels the yahoo that thought ill just dump all 8 cans here and toss on a match is another because sure as shit wasnt the 1st guy that came back days later and burned it

Unfortunately maybe it's time to set up a game camera or two.
iiti was goi g to for the fall when i seen they dumped it last year after crop out but i did t know they did it in the spring too after they disc and plant witch is what i just seen so fall time i already got my trees picked out

Those pails should have a 5 or 10 dollar deposit fee put on them, bet you wouldn't find anymore if that was the case. Historically farmers made their own garbage dump usually in a gully they would fill in at some point and lord knows what they threw in there ? What someone did there was just wrong ! I can't believe that people still throw their garbage on the side of a road ? I don't mind collecting the beer cans at 10 cents a piece but the rest they can keep ! Actually I do wonder about people drinking and driving and the safety issue.

Call the MECP Spills Action Centre - 416-325-3000 and report the loss. Make sure to indicate it’s over 100L and into waterway. Indicate your public reporting to them

They should get the Enforcement division of the MECP involved. Threshold in Ontario is irrelevant when it hits a waterway or storm system. Typically on soils it’s 100L under Ontario regs for petroleum hydrocarbon based fluid generally speaking and under Canadian regs it’s 30 L

If you can’t get anywhere send me a pm and I’ll give you a shout and we can discuss as I can likely get a hold of the local officer. Do this type of work everyday

Those pails should have a 5 or 10 dollar deposit fee put on them, bet you wouldn't find anymore if that was the case. Historically farmers made their own garbage dump usually in a gully they would fill in at some point and lord knows what they threw in there ? What someone did there was just wrong ! I can't believe that people still throw their garbage on the side of a road ? I don't mind collecting the beer cans at 10 cents a piece but the rest they can keep ! Actually I do wonder about people drinking and driving and the safety issue.
Well.... Old Cut LongPointer....good people don't throw garbage on the side of the of the road. ....BUT pigs do....and unfortunately it's hard to get rid of these pigs..... or educate them...I have noticed in the last 4 or 5 years it has gotten a lot worse...

We are the only house on a concession that crosses the maitland river in Huron east. Every spring the maitland valley conservation authority needs to take a truck down to the parking spots along the river and collect couches, furniture and appliances that some cheap/lazy people have decided to abandon out here rather than paying the ten dollar fee at the local dumb to get rid of it. My personal pet peeve is the amount of yard waste that gets dumped out here. My concession is paved but as soon as it crosses the river it is crossed by a gravel road that just seems too be an invitation to keep their community clean while messing up ours.

Nothing stirs up the local community more these days than a good public post on many of the local community pages on Facebook with a bunch of pictures and info....and next thing you know the media stations are asking for interviews and more photo's! Good way to get the powers above that are not overly concerned about 25 gallons of spilt oil on a creeks edge to start listening, taking notice and then taking action!

Nothing stirs up the local community more these days than a good public post on many of the local community pages on Facebook with a bunch of pictures and info....and next thing you know the media stations are asking for interviews and more photo's! Good way to get the powers above that are not overly concerned about 25 gallons of spilt oil on a creeks edge to start listening, taking notice and then taking action!
Verry true you never get the action on anything untill it goes to social meida or a news station then they bend over backwards and talk in tonges to save their skin for me this is my internet stuff i dont do facebook or twitter or nothing im not an internet person but i like this site for the fishing reports and the community knowlage ive spoke to a few people down stream to warn them about pull water for their live stolk and what i hear is that most of the feilds around my house are cash crop guys who dont gove a rats ass what ever and how ever they can save a buck so next time i see them working the feild ill go bs thsm to find out who does the service on the mechimes them or someone else to start my investagation because as sure as shit there will be more jugs in the fall after crop out luckly enough i did get a product number off one can in the photo so ill be calling my local farm supplys to run the number

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks