Off Topic Anyone get frost?

Crummybun

We seemed to escape almost unscathed last night. One new dogwood bush looks damaged(odd) but everything else seems good. Didn't see any frost when I got up at 7am.

We risked it this year and planted almost everything already. Just tented anything that was susceptible to frost in poly, seemed to work fine. The palm would have been fine ether way but frost has browned the tips in the past. Veggies that's are seedlings are all frost hardy and the ones that aren't still haven't sprouted yet. Hopefully that's the last frost of this spring season.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230518_140216_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230518_140216_Gallery.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20230518_140203_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230518_140203_Gallery.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 21
What's this frost everyone is talking about? Was 17 Celsius this morning when I woke up in Hanson, KY lol. I guess that is cool compared to 28 when I went to bed last night

What's this frost everyone is talking about? Was 17 Celsius this morning when I woke up in Hanson, KY lol. I guess that is cool compared to 28 when I went to bed last night
Deliverance Dueling Banjos GIF

Visiting the relatives @Fshrmn4life ?

heavy frost in the south end of St Thomas this morning but we put everything we could in the shed last night

After all the running around I've been doing this week with my wife being on vacation, I slept in this morning, so don't know if we got frost here at my place in the far east end of London by the airport or not. If we did, it was gone by the time I woke up at 9ish.

We were in Barrie yesterday and I found a "really nice" red tie (2 of them actually) adorned with the logo of a certain hockey team @Red Hering is quite partial too. Sorry Red, I wouldn't have paid 1 cent for either of them, let alone the frosty $18 each they were asking because.....well you know ;):ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks