LPBAA/Eriebassmasters Spring Pike Tournament 2023 Results

Dotcom

Results from yesterdays LPBAA/Erie Bassmasters Pike Tournament congrats to all the winners and thankyou all the anglers that came out to compete and brave the conditions. I can't forget our host marina Sandboy Marina - Long Point, Robyn and Derek...without folks like you there would be no "show" your support is much appreciated.
Thanks to the EB and LPBAA members that came out to help setup. weigh in, Live Release, take pictures and tear down I can't say thank you enough you make a old guy proud to be a member of both.
We were surprised a bit that the team of @stomp and @Three Bouys were not fishing this one but totally understand, @Three Bouys found his niche and volunteered to help us at the weigh in station handling the fish for the weigh master. Jason sent me a note this morning telling me this was the smoothest weigh in so far because of Jim's help, and told me that Jim is most welcome next year to work beside Jason.....so thank you so much Jim.
And before I forget, a big thanks to Chrissy's food truck for feeding us breakfast and lunch.
I hope everyone had some fun yesterday....til the next one...Opening Day Big Bass Derby tickets and posters will be out soon!
Fish On!!!! John

Attachments

• Spring pike tournament May 13 2023 Results-page-001.jpg
    Spring pike tournament May 13 2023 Results-page-001.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 207
  • Spring pike tournament May 13 2023 Results-page-002.jpg
    Spring pike tournament May 13 2023 Results-page-002.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 197
Maybe I am getting too old @Dotcom 😁. Hopefully we will be able to fish a resurrected LPBAA Fall Classic to bookend the soft water season. Looks like I missed a great day. Congratulations to all! I am glad you could put @Three Bouys to work! Likely saved him from being knee-deep in 🐔💩

@stomp your never too old to come out and play, missed you yesterday, @spilliard1 and I are hoping to be able to have a Fall LPBAA/Eriebassmaster Fall Classic to see some of those big girls come in to be weighed in. Your right I think we did save @Three Bouys from knee deep :poop: and he was awesome at the weigh station....all professional like and he took one for the team when a pike thought his hand for a perch. Regards,

@Three Bouys , thanks again for your help yesterday at the scale. Your assistance was greatly appreciated. Hope your wounds heal. 💪🏻 😆 🤕
Same hand and finger again from a farming implement issue. Peeled the skin back and you know where every cut is when working with fertilizer 🤬
IMG_5527.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks