Port Burwell Catfish

BozoBrody

Last 2 nights have been pretty good off burwell for cats, got one in the river on a float but most have been out off the lake bank. Ended up with 9 yesterday and 21 tonight. Water temp is 58° biggest ones just over 17lbs. Both shrimp and worms have been working

Attachments

• IMG_2480.jpeg
    IMG_2480.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_2490.jpeg
    IMG_2490.jpeg
    253.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2423.jpeg
    IMG_2423.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_2404.jpeg
    IMG_2404.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 121
Last 2 nights have been pretty good off burwell for cats, got one in the river on a float but most have been out off the lake bank. Ended up with 9 yesterday and 21 tonight. Water temp is 58° biggest ones just over 17lbs. Both shrimp and worms have been working
What kind of set up are you using in the lake? Egg sinker/circle hook?

Looks like the cats are starting move in, great the're my favorite by far. No boat so I'll be fishing off the pier. Burwell or Bruce, which is best, or does it matter? Since it has just got warm outside, with nights still quite cool I'm guessing daytime fishing might be best.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks