several boats tied up

colchester harbour boat ramp is open
and boats come in with limits this morning

call the harbour for an update
519-738-3238

South Shore tackle shop right there on jackson rd
519-819-2732
you can call him for an update
last season he sold bandits buy 3..for a reasonable price..
i didn't buy or own any of that brand

in western erie early season, I liked size 7 flicker minnow over flicker shad
natural perch finish vs firetiger in size #7 flicker minnow..and they out fished the reef runners last season..
they were $7 each last spring..they are the cheapest..but the hooks are sharp wire..I had to change my hooks and go up one size

by June walleyes have moved up and into leamington Pt. Peele..a switch over to worms ..harnesses..worms are upto $4 a dozen

make the right choice when and where ya go..return trip from the east/west #401..my fuel cost was a premium

Last edited:

several boats tied up

519-738-3238

519-819-2732

natural perch finish vs firetiger in size #7 flicker minnow..and they out fished the reef runners last season..
they were $7 each last spring..they are the cheapest..but the hooks are sharp wire..I had to change my hooks and go up one size

by June walleyes have moved up and into leamington Pt. Peele..a switch over to worms ..harnesses..worms are upto $4 a dozen

make the right choice when and where ya go..return trip from the east/west #401..my fuel cost was a premium
Wait till midnight and collect some worms from the backyard, park, or whatever... on a good day I can get like 200 in an hour or two!

I have 2 dozen worms left over from 4 dozen I bought...fresh from trout fishing

I just checked them ..there healthy in unused individual containers..they did catch a couple trout

drop over an pick um up..yes there free..in st.thomas call me 519-851-3120

several boats tied up

519-738-3238

519-819-2732

Great comments Mick. Thank you!

decent prices on Berkley flickers

May 6 2021 colchester..inhaled a 2'' reef runner firetiger..

the 2inch RRunners took our 2 man 10 fish limit of spring May king salmon owen sound bay off the riggers

you guys should be out fishin..check the calender again its May 05 2023..tomorrow

May 6 2021 erie walleye 008.jpg

Last edited:
that was yesterday am ..the quote i got on the phone from colchester harbour attendant at 1pm yesterday thursday was boats come in with limits..colchester spring walleye the bite can change on a dime..

so if want...use a dime and call them for an update..the phone number is up there..

and if you go and don't get any...wheatley fish shop has fresh walleye fillets..there cleaning them today and available until 6 pm..I just called there an hour ago..2lbs of skinless fillets $20

wheatley fish shop
519-825-3474

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks