Top this one Red!!

rcfire77

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Up early for the leaf game with @derek9 and my buddy is the marine unit sgt. Took us out to see a part of Toronto not many get to see.

Attachments

• IMG_1821.jpeg
    IMG_1821.jpeg
    321.5 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1812.jpeg
    IMG_1812.jpeg
    334.7 KB · Views: 198
A similar unit checked me and my friend one June evening not too far from there. They didn't get on board, we had everything in working order and all safety things. They were nice but didn't know what a jack salmon was :)

Enjoy the game!

PS right about where you are I caught a small atlantic on a yellow/green hotfish spoon another time

That Zodiac zips right along doesn't it...

I can’t top that @rcfire77 at this moment 🤷🥹 🤣 But, I wish that I was in Montreal right now,so that I could use the Montreal skyline as a backdrop. 😍 👍🙂 I am here in Pt. Edward fishing the Salmon Derby at this moment,and this backdrop
will have to do for now! 😌 😉 👍 Enjoy the hockey game tonight to you all,and “GO RED TEAM GO!! ( Panthers that is of course for now!! ). Montreal Canadiens ( RED team again for me as always
View attachment IMG_0591.mov
starting again next year). 😌😉 👊👊🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0589.jpeg
    IMG_0589.jpeg
    458.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0582.jpeg
    IMG_0582.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 10
There’s got to be a better NHL team to represent Canadian Hockey this year & to win the Stanley Cup!! “GO OILERS GO!!” 🤪 👍Montreal Canadiens are due to win a Stanley Cup again as well!! It has been way too long,since 1993 for their last Stanley Cup Win!! 😉👍👍🙂
But montreal was in contension to win a cup this year,,,,THE BATTLE OF THE BASEMENT CUP,,, along with black hawks,ducks,and blue jackets

I thought that was Wendel Clark in the middle for a second. That would have been impossible to top @rcfire77! Still very impressive! Enjoy the game!
My son met Wendel at a "Leafs Alumni old timers game a few years back in St. Thomas that I took him too. I was too tired and had to drive back to London so since he lived in St. Thomas, I said my good byes and left.......then he sent me these pictures and told me I left too early......he also met Gary Leeman, Peter Ing, and Darcy Tucker that night.......

Attachments

• Tyler with Wendel Clark (1).jpg
    Tyler with Wendel Clark (1).jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Tyler with Wendel Clark (2).jpg
    Tyler with Wendel Clark (2).jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Tyler with Wendel Clark (5).jpg
    Tyler with Wendel Clark (5).jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 34
I can’t top that @rcfire77 at this moment 🤷🥹 🤣 But, I wish that I was in Montreal right now,so that I could use the Montreal skyline as a backdrop. 😍 👍🙂 I am here in Pt. Edward fishing the Salmon Derby at this moment,and this backdrop
will have to do for now! 😌 😉 👍 Enjoy the hockey game tonight to you all,and “GO RED TEAM GO!! ( Panthers that is of course for now!! ). Montreal Canadiens ( RED team again for me as always
View attachment 72882
starting again next year). 😌😉 👊👊🙂
Ummmm Red............your red team did go...........they went GOLFING..........like the Leafs have done so often at this time of the year in previous seasons.

There’s got to be a better NHL team to represent Canadian Hockey this year & to win the Stanley Cup!! “GO OILERS GO!!” 🤪 👍Montreal Canadiens are due to win a Stanley Cup again as well!! It has been way too long,since 1993 for their last Stanley Cup Win!! 😉👍👍🙂
Typical HABS fan Red.......always mentioning the last Cup win they had but always failing to mention it's been 30 years since that happened, and only ONCE in those 30 years have they made it back........at least us Leaf fans admit that we know it's been 56 years and counting.;)

And as I educated you last year, or was it the year before........since the 80's, best Canadian team based on Cup appearances hasn't been that team you love so much.....hasn't been the one I love so much either..........granted, as I pick a team in each conference.....I can at least say that at least one of my teams has been HIGHLY successful, as TOronto in the east.......not since 1967........BUT....Edmonton in the west......5 for 7......since they won their first Cup way back in 1984. Montreal might have won the most (most of them when there were only 6 teams in the league and they were stacked) but they've also lost it 11 times......and some of those 11 times were to the LEAFS....;)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks