Off Topic Tim Hortons Legends

What you need to do is buy them, put them away unopened for 20 years and then sell. May make enough $ to buy Red a McCafe.
thats no fun! the fun is opening the packs and trying to collect all of them haha

or that may just be the addiction

A great plan @Caseys Dream !! ☕👍🙂 and how about it! @Derkd9 ? lol 😝 ☕😉👍🙂
No way!
I mean sure if I knew for sure that there was the worlds best Gretzky card in the package I would set it in the safe and forget about it for 25 years or more but nah
Not really worth much of anything
So I’ll play the game
They have me coming and going already

No way!
I mean sure if I knew for sure that there was the worlds best Gretzky card in the package I would set it in the safe and forget about it for 25 years or more but nah
Not really worth much of anything
So I’ll play the game
They have me coming and going already
@Derkd9 I might have to switch from my favourite morning coffee ☕️ ( McCafe), to the other competitor,which is Tim Hortons as you know for those hockey card’s that they are promoting right now. Again though, I am only interested in collecting the Canadiens hockey card’s,🥰 👍🙂 and what should I do with the other teams hockey card’s?? 🤔 lol 😝 😉 👊👊 CHEERS!! ☕IMG_6334.jpeg 👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks