Fishing Report Port Frank's River Mouth and ramps, Salmon Derby starts this Friday!

my boat is going into R&R thursday til Sunday
Thanks for the warning @rcfire77 !! lol 😝 πŸ˜‰ and leave us some fish please!! lol 😝 πŸ˜‰ Tight lines & Salmon ON!! my friend πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š and,See you at the weigh scales!! πŸ˜‰ πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_4391.jpeg
    IMG_4391.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I will need to pick up another 68 sticker for my F150 as I sold the jeep with the sticker still on it.
I might πŸ€” have a sticker IMG_6348.jpeg for you @scrimmy !! lol πŸ˜† ( and thanks to my good friend @Extra Virgin for these 68 stickers πŸ‘ ),or any other 68 member’s that I might meet up with,while I am out fishing somewhere,( please approach me), who might need a 68 sticker. Be Safe & Tight Lines & Salmon ON!! to All! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_4833.jpeg
    IMG_4833.jpeg
    312.4 KB · Views: 6
I am up working on the cottage today at Kettle Point. It’s rough out there. 20/30 boats out front of Ipperwash beach yesterday. One today!
It’s Definitely Crazy weather today @rcfire77 to be fishing out of a boat on Lake Huron today with a β€œonshore wind,” plus whitecaps as well,according to the Grand Bend Yacht Club webcam,that I have occasionally looked at. Be safe to All!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

I got a new F250 for towing my new boat red so I am gonna need a sticker as well?)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks