A wet morning,for the first day of the 47th Annual Salmon Derby. ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Rick its only a $5000 fish..a spring chinook will do it ..cover alot of water.. I liked trolling AC shiners on the bottom in the spring for chinooks..later morning bump it up ..Lymans on the bottom...you know the bait shop in Port elgin..J&S tackle just ask him on silver fox best water quality
ask him again on lime rickys..they work down in the south there to for cohos ..on the sliders

no wonder there catching lots of salmon down there..
one last tip micro leadcore off inline planer boards...took my nicest erie coho last season..

At least he retired not put outta business by gun laws or covid equipment shortages

well thats a shocker..ya I am a late spring early summer saugeen shores fisherman and Goderich as well

ya thats crazy the stock they had in that store..fishing gear galore..

it was funny I went in there one mid day...and asked for lime ricky and sure enough he knew what i was talkin about..

ok thats all my tips

good luck fishing out there you guys...

by the sounds of it there is lotza fish out and down..

So did I get that wrong?
Yes @rcfire77 you did get this ๐Ÿ˜‘ wrong! Naughty ๐Ÿ‘ฟ boy!! lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I answered your question that you send to me this morning. Please check your personal message. To anyone else who are wondering on how much these 47th Salmon Derby tickets are this year,they are $30 each,and some of the money raised from the Salmon Derby ticket sales,goes back into the Bluewater Hatchery,which helps stock lower Lake Huron and part of the St.Clair River,for all,to be able to enjoy this great sport of Fishing. Other money that is being raised as well,through the sales of this year Salmon Derby tickets,like in previous Salmon Derby ticket sales,pays for the great prizeโ€™s,one prize of course,being first place ๐Ÿฅ‡ for the biggest Salmon caught,which is worthโ€ฆ..$5,000!! Best of luck to All,who are participating in this years,47th Salmon Derby,run by the Bluewater Anglers Club. ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ CHEERS!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_0346.jpeg
    IMG_0346.jpeg
    419.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0514.jpeg
    IMG_0514.jpeg
    304 KB · Views: 0
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks