Suddenly today I signed the legality of a revision spine surgery document, that we earlier initiated with a positive outcome epidural injection.

I mentioned I was going to try and find Capt. Charlies truck..well I found it, and feel free to consider fishing trips with Charlie & his 2 sons..Alex & Fabian. you can hookup on whatsapp free of charge, and the one family girl Myra I would chat with and she speaks english..there you got low risk,

I would look at November..and look at new moon dates, that way your still on wahoo, marlin should be hot n heavy, and dorados into January ..then you can crankbait grouper, plumero, kingfish..this time is laid back the temps are low of 22/23 to day time afternoons 26/27..the days are cloudy and you want that overcast for marlin hunting its like that overcast is made for marlin fishing last season was slow..I am sure this november will be good,
for me i am not booking a flight until my spine surgery is delt with

2023 april 29 003.jpg

Last edited:
My team of neurosurgeons with my past Sunnybrook nuerosurgeon Dr. V. Yang leading the way, His office setting the surgery date very soon a day in May. The seriousness of 2 risks were discussed today without Dr. Yang being present, there is a mass at the L2L3 right side that indicates the nerve is functioning, thats my findings after my epideral injection last wednesday. The top lead Neurosergeon to Dr. Yang feels very up beat about it. So I am waiting for 2 dates the pre surgery day, with the overview with instructions and the day of the surgery.

My post op will be my Physio and Pain Management.. and renew my membership here at the YMCA,
I respect my mobility and must keep it moving

I turned 64 years old 28 days ago down there in ol mexico, I pray I can keep it moving
Best of luck!

Thankyou very much for sharing your successful surgery @skipper sam and wishing me all the best...and congrats to you getting it done at Scarborough General,.. my mother decided thats where i was going to be born was scarborough general well we were living in Toronto

wow thats a multi level fusion L3 all the way down to the S1..that adds up to like 5 levels..and your Nuerologist suggests Dr. Harris..thats a WoW

an interbody cage..interesting

its facinating to have up to date spinal nuerosurgery available here in parts of Canada,

I had to really get lucky and find the oppurtunity with the nuero surgical team back for me in 2014 at sunnybrook hospital, I am extremely thankful,

and for him to move to London Ontario University hospital LHSC and continue to take me on as a patient with a sincere medical letter to my family

doctor. And just days ago i sign consent forms for a revision nuero surgery operation, what can i say...i am beyond greatful,
hope everything continues to be well for you skipper Sam

Thankyou very much for sharing your successful surgery @skipper sam and wishing me all the best...and congrats to you getting it done at Scarborough General,.. my mother decided thats where i was going to be born was scarborough general well we were living in Toronto

wow thats a multi level fusion L3 all the way down to the S1..that adds up to like 5 levels..and your Nuerologist suggests Dr. Harris..thats a WoW

an interbody cage..interesting

its facinating to have up to date spinal nuerosurgery available here in parts of Canada,

I had to really get lucky and find the oppurtunity with the nuero surgical team back for me in 2014 at sunnybrook hospital, I am extremely thankful,

and for him to move to London Ontario University hospital LHSC and continue to take me on as a patient with a sincere medical letter to my family

doctor. And just days ago i sign consent forms for a revision nuero surgery operation, what can i say...i am beyond greatful,

hope everything continues to be well for you skipper Sam
I didnt show you the complications i had. About 2 months after surgery i was tying a shoe and a rod broke

Attachments

• Fractured Support Rod Aug 29 2022 (Friesner).jpg
    Fractured Support Rod Aug 29 2022 (Friesner).jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 12
My last MRI of my spine august 2022 ...2 different cysts in 2 different locations..both are dangerous risks control and get an emergency room fast Dr. Yang instructs me to ..
the one cyst that needs to be monitored for growth measuring in mms with the noisy MRI annually, just incase the growth takes off....ya that one makes my guts hurt..the makeup of spinal cysts are most non cancerous fluid filled..the ones that grow..are usually fast growth ..and compress nerves..

Thanks @pikehunter ... kind of like my mother would say to me is lay of the girls and get out there and go fishing..and yep it worked..fishing is a stress reliever..and the bigger energy of the sportfishing...the more it makes the bad stuff go away..

@mick... Wish you good fortune with the surgery. My brother that lives in Nanaimo BC broke his neck 30 years ago slipping in the shower in Fort McMurry AB working for Suncor at the Tar Sands. He is now having major problems and will also need to undergo extensive fusions in his neck, so he knows what you are going through.

thanks for sharing and best wishes @Wave Runner ..when you mentioned BC I thought you were out there around a previous xmas time and you were king salmon fishin together ..ya i remember you guys hammered um..and fresh boiled crabs ..thats a great place to fish and eat pacifics best fishes shell fishes..the back drop coastline scenary stunning
Yes @Wave Rrunner I wish your brother the best as well with improved revision improvements that reduce
My Neighbour is 67, he had spine surgery lumbar disc...he lives across the street He is flying out next week to stay with his BC Family 2 or 3 different homes..travel and tour the province again.. he was talking about they dig and boil up clams...they trap the crabs and fish the salmon...and almost all of it is in season to fish. He likes the halibut & rock cod cleaned and cooked fresh...WoW

Ya I wanna go to, but i am grounded now ..i handed in my soon to expire passport Monday...and sent my new passport application from the same service Ontario office here in St. Thomas..beside the liquor store .I get my new one couriered 4 business days and I asked to return my expired passport get it somsome time July, thats fine..I can use that if needed to help to present proof for a Visa another country

guys are sayin one day at a time for my recovery...yep my surgery date is June 1

my spinal fusion L4-L5 with bone graph the 4 screws and 2 rods took 18 months thats from start to finish this surgery will heal from the inside out..will take extra healing time..we CT monitored the fusion, and the big No No,,is No lifting heavy objects..no big pulling or pushing with exsertion

you guys must be tired of waiting out this terrible cold weather on the lakes erie..ya the coin toss is coming soon..

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks