Update for Humminbird

Personally, I still donโ€™t remember doing that,or @Derkd9 would have likely corrected me on it this morning,when I had congratulated him on buying the Lowrance. With me just turning 68 today,it could maybe very well be a โ€œseniors moment.โ€ ๐Ÿฅบ lol ๐Ÿ˜† I need to eat more fish,for brain food!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Hey don't feel bad my friend's wife was at the ATM for 15 minutes trying to get some money out and couldn't get her card to work. A lady could see she was having a hard time so came over and asked what the problem was that maybe she could help. She said I don't know what's wrong but I can't seem to get my bank card to work at all. I forgot my reading glasses so not sure if I'm putting it in the right way but I have tried several different ways but no luck. The lady looked at her card for moment then said "excuse me ma'am but this isn't your bank card, it's your birth certificate." :eek: Getting old is fun eh?

Hey don't feel bad my friend's wife was at the ATM for 15 minutes trying to get some money out and couldn't get her card to work. A lady could see she was having a hard time so came over and asked what the problem was that maybe she could help. She said I don't know what's wrong but I can't seem to get my bank card to work at all. I forgot my reading glasses so not sure if I'm putting it in the right way but I have tried several different ways but no luck. The lady looked at her card for moment then said "excuse me ma'am but this isn't your bank card, it's your birth certificate." :eek: Getting old is fun eh?
Thanks @Wave Runner ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š I feel much better now my friend. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

I gotta know what humminbird did to you?? Itโ€™s okay this is a safe space just let it all out
Hahahaha
There's a reason I named him "Oscar" last year other than him naming me "Neuman" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
All in good fun though, so it's all good. (y)

Speaking of, hey "Oscar" I'll be coming out of hibernation REAL soon ( possibly as early as tomorrow morning depending on how I feel) so better prepare yourself;):ROFLMAO:

Sesame Street Television GIF

Speaking of, hey "Oscar" I'll be coming out of hibernation REAL soon ( possibly as early as tomorrow morning depending on how I feel) so better prepare yourself;):ROFLMAO:

As much as I want to go sit on the pier for the first time this year, and hoped I'd be doing it today, I decided NOT to go today. Didn't sleep well last night (already starting to feel the weather they say we're going to be getting over the next week starting tomorrow) and I just don't feel up to going down to sit on the pier when it's a 10km/hr NE wind when it's only +2 on very little sleep and although it is going to warm up today, the wind is also supposed to switch from NE to SE, and increase. No matter how much I dressed for it, being I'm tired, I'd feel it in more ways than one. :inpain: So I'll wait a little longer.

Going back to bed now. Wake me up when Mother Nature decides it's spring please. ;)

As much as I want to go sit on the pier for the first time this year, and hoped I'd be doing it today, I decided NOT to go today. Didn't sleep well last night (already starting to feel the weather they say we're going to be getting over the next week starting tomorrow) and I just don't feel up to going down to sit on the pier when it's a 10km/hr NE wind when it's only +2 on very little sleep and although it is going to warm up today, the wind is also supposed to switch from NE to SE, and increase. No matter how much I dressed for it, being I'm tired, I'd feel it in more ways than one. :inpain: So I'll wait a little longer.

Going back to bed now. Wake me up when Mother Nature decides it's spring please. ;)
A good call on your part @Trevor M ๐Ÿ‘ about not going today,especially because of the wind switching to a SE ( onshore ) wind later and increasing in strength. I have a truck appointment at 9 a.m. this morning,or it would have been nice for me to fish out on Lake Huron today with my boat,being the nicest looking day this week. And perhaps I would have have caught a winning salmon today,( which wouldnโ€™t qualify of course ),for the 47th Salmon Derby which starts tomorrow. Lots of rain and wind coming for awhile,starting tomorrow,and all into next week,and it looks like that I will be fishing off the St.Clair riverbank somewhere again,such like previously,( April 11/23 ), in the Bluewater Anglers Club Spring Derby. Keep dry,and Tight lines to all,whoever are participating in this years, 47th Salmon Derby. ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_0427.jpeg
    IMG_0427.jpeg
    287.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0160.jpeg
    IMG_0160.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0442.jpeg
    IMG_0442.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
A good call on your part @Trevor M ๐Ÿ‘ about not going today,especially because of the wind switching to a SE ( onshore ) wind later and increasing in strength.
Didn't not go because of the wind Red. Although yeah it's gonna pick up a bit and switch from blowing out of the NE to blowing out of the SE, it's not supposed to pick up to the point I'd be worried about it. I've had some of my best days off that pier with a slight east or south east wind blowing, very similar to the forecast for today (only considerably warmer)

I didn't go because I'm simply too tired and don't feel I can make the drive there and back safely until or unless I can get some sleep. (proving to be easier said than done so far.) If I'd gotten a good night's sleep last night, I wouldn't be sitting here typing this right now, I'd be on the pier fishin for a couple hours already by now. ;)

Hahahaha he forgot a period I suppose!
Donโ€™t be so hard on the old man! @Wave Runner
I still say that I am right @Derkd9 that you had only bought it from Angling Outfitters,and not from @Wave Runner because we had a discussion about that,shortly after you had bought it from @ANGLING OUTFITTERS on how happy you were on the deal that you had just gotten from @ANGLING OUTFITTERS and not from @Wave Runner as I supposedly had said! I have been trying to see that post of me saying that,but it is not there,because it never happened,and once I do see proof of that post,( hardly a chance ), I therefore will admit to me saying that about you buying the Lowrance fish finder from @Wave Runner lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ This โ€œold โ€œ man is still right,until he sees the evidence of supposedly his mistake,so,lets see this post!! lol ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

I still say that I am right @Derkd9 that you had only bought it from Angling Outfitters,and not from @Wave Runner because we had a discussion about that,shortly after you had bought it from @ANGLING OUTFITTERS on how happy you were on the deal that you had just gotten from @ANGLING OUTFITTERS and not from @Wave Runner as I supposedly had said! I have been trying to see that post of me saying that,but it is not there,because it never happened,and once I do see proof of that post,( hardly a chance ), I therefore will admit to me saying that about you buying the Lowrance fish finder from @Wave Runner lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ This โ€œold โ€œ man is still right,until he sees the evidence of supposedly his mistake,so,lets see this post!! lol ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
I've concluded you are obviously in denial.... but then again after all you are a "salty ole' seadog." :p ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey we gotta have something to do until fishing starts. :p
I always have something to do,and at this moment, I am sorting out some of my โ€œmanyโ€ Salmon lureโ€™s,for the 47th Annual Salmon Derby ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_0160.jpeg
    IMG_0160.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 0
I always have something to do,and at this moment, I am sorting out some of my โ€œmanyโ€ Salmon lureโ€™s,for the 47th Annual Salmon Derby ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Yeah me too I was crawling around in the boat fishing wires and drilling holes etc. for half the day installing a Minn Kota alternator.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks