Update for Humminbird

Ended up grabbing this

View attachment 72302
Those are great units and was gonna be the one I chose until I decided to add an Airmar TM165 to the mix which switch my choice to an HDS Live for the ability to hook up both transducers to it rather then switching plugs if I wanted to switch back and forth between the TM165 and the included 3 in 1. You'll definitely love it once you get used to it

73 posts and nothing but one dude ❤️👍👍🎥 and 🧯⏳ and 🎬🏵️🚒🙀👍👍👍. Did this poor guy figure out his issue with his POS hummingbird??? Jesus Christ.

❤️. Was this problem solved with this hummingbird. No fucking thumbs up needed .

Did anyone help here. Was it fixed . Plain and simple.

73 posts and nothing but one dude ❤️👍👍🎥 and 🧯⏳ and 🎬🏵️🚒🙀👍👍👍. Did this poor guy figure out his issue with his POS hummingbird??? Jesus Christ.

❤️. Was this problem solved with this hummingbird. No fucking thumbs up needed .

Did anyone help here. Was it fixed . Plain and simple.
Yes people here helped with the pos humminbird but I shouldn’t of tried to update it while it was glitchy like @Wildfire was concerned about.. but I tried to update anyways and it’s now really fucked stuck in a loading loop.
it’s in the mail to hopefully be repaired under warranty.

Got the unit back today
Says they replaced the PCB

So now I have a panic buy upgrade that I haven’t used yet and got the broken unit back hahahaha

👍

I d recommend a Geigertech mount. They re based in Newmarket. Angling outfitters, Natural sports and JB carry them. Very solid mounts and can be adjusted any way you want. Easy to take home too. Expencive but worth it. I have one holding two stacked HDS9s and it's zero vibration going full speed.

I’m selling a canon hand-crank downrigger with an 8 lb cannonball and a fancy lure in the classifieds section. I’m throwing in a 4 year old helix 7 if anyone is interested. 100 bucks. The lure is worth more that a POS Hummingbird…

I’m selling a canon hand-crank downrigger with an 8 lb cannonball and a fancy lure in the classifieds section. I’m throwing in a 4 year old helix 7 if anyone is interested. 100 bucks. The lure is worth more that a POS Hummingbird…
I gotta know what humminbird did to you?? It’s okay this is a safe space just let it all out
Hahahaha

Attachments

• IMG_0371.jpeg
    IMG_0371.jpeg
    399.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0372.jpeg
    IMG_0372.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0356.jpeg
    IMG_0356.jpeg
    572 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I’m excited to test it out in Long Point! Seems as tho every weekend I can get out has been crap weather!
What else is new! 😃
Tomorrow looks like a good day @Derkd9 and yes you are working,and unfortunately in my case at least anyways,Thursday is one day too early for the start of the 47th Salmon Derby,which starts this Friday,April
28/23,and yes,strong East winds with plenty of rain on top of that,for Lake Huron forecasted as of now. Here’s hoping that the weather will change eventually for us angler’s. See ya on the water. 🚤🎣🐟🐟🤞👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0346.jpeg
    IMG_0346.jpeg
    419.2 KB · Views: 0
It's called a senior's moment Erich, it happens to all of us. 😂 :oops:
Personally, I still don’t remember doing that,or @Derkd9 would have likely corrected me on it this morning,when I had congratulated him on buying the Lowrance. With me just turning 68 today,it could maybe very well be a “seniors moment.” 🥺 lol 😆 I need to eat more fish,for brain food!! 😉👍🙂

Personally, I still don’t remember doing that,or @Derkd9 would have likely corrected me on it this morning,when I had congratulated him on buying the Lowrance. With me just turning 68 today,it could maybe very well be a “seniors moment.” 🥺 lol 😆 I need to eat more fish,for brain food!! 😉👍🙂
I missed it 😝 🤣

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks