Happy Birthday πŸ₯³

Oh yeah and of course to that other nice gentleman @Could get Ugly... Happy Birthday! (y)
If the turkey πŸ¦ƒ season is open,( 🀷 I don’t know if it is 🀷),but if so,@Could get Ugly is likely turkey πŸ¦ƒ hunting today on his birthday. He hasn’t responded back to me by me personally messaging him,and we usually message each other on our same birthdays. πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³ @Could get Ugly and I have known each other for over 30 years,and occasionally we both fish together. 🚀🎣🐟🐟 πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_4347.jpeg
    IMG_4347.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4366.jpeg
    IMG_4366.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4381.jpeg
    IMG_4381.jpeg
    583.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6422.jpeg
    IMG_6422.jpeg
    414.5 KB · Views: 17
If the turkey πŸ¦ƒ season is open,( 🀷 I don’t know if it is 🀷),but if so,@Could get Ugly is likely turkey πŸ¦ƒ hunting today on his birthday. He hasn’t responded back to me by me personally messaging him,and we usually message each other on our same birthdays. πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³ @Could get Ugly and I have known each other for over 30 years,and occasionally we both fish together. 🚀🎣🐟🐟 πŸ‘πŸ™‚
I hope he bags a birthday bird! πŸ¦ƒ

I hope he bags a birthday bird! πŸ¦ƒ @Could get Ugly showed me a photo of a beautiful turkey πŸ¦ƒ that he had bagged! I won’t say too much more,and hopefully @Could get Ugly might post it on @stomp later 🀞

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks