A great way to start the morning today,on the first day of the @Angling Outfitters Open House 👍🙂

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I met up with @Cannonball by 9:30 a.m. for the Open House,and Jocelyn was more than happy to meet us there as well. There were “Thumbs Up!!” IMG_0359.jpeg all around! 👍👍👍 lol 😆 @Cannonball and myself took advantage of the free Great Lakes Spoon coupon,70371644845__E4D1D9F1-1172-4DF8-AAB6-7E5CE3A00424.jpeg inside the Bluewater Anglers Brochure,IMG_0346.jpegand there were a lot of good Great Lakes Spoon’s to choose from.👍🙂IMG_0360.jpeg There were some deals to be had,if you were looking for certain items. A bulletin was there on what was on sale. @ANGLING OUTFITTERS always has a good supply of Channel 68 Decal’s there as well,for $2.50 each. IMG_0368.jpeg Anyone that is looking for a Bradley Smoker,the sale price special wasn’t too bad! IMG_0380.jpeg The hamburgers were delicious afterwards at their barbecue,after spending some time and money inside. IMG_0383.jpeg It was nice not having to pay for the sale tax on all of the lure’s that I had bought. I met Rob Jones IMG_0371.jpeg there as well,( a friend of @Three Bouys ),and he had his beautiful Ranger boat parked outside. IMG_0358.jpeg It was nice to have met you,Rob Jones,and that’s a good looking boat!! 👍👍 All & all a great few hours spend there with @Cannonball and their staff. It’s now time to focus on the opening of trout season tomorrow. Be safe & tight lines to All! 🎣🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0386.jpeg
    IMG_0386.jpeg
    463.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
How’s his bass section? Fishing a kayak bass tournament trail this year and need to get some plastics and whatever else I’ll need.

How’s his bass section? Fishing a kayak bass tournament trail this year and need to get some plastics and whatever else I’ll need.
Lots @Tyler0420 of plastics there for bass enthusiasts such as you & myself and likely many others as well. I was focusing more on their Great Lakes lure’s section’s this morning,but I did notice their bass section there,from today & on previous trip’s there to @ANGLING OUTFITTERS and you won’t be disappointed for what you are looking for. Good luck to you fishing in a kayak bass tournament trail this year! 🛶 🎣🐟👍🙂

I stopped in there this afternoon around 3pm
The parking lot was packed full..
but the Ranger had the cover on so I didn’t get to have a look.
I think he covered it when it started to Rain
I Got my Ram mount for the Lowrance Elite FS 9 that I purchased last week 👍

I stopped in there this afternoon around 3pm
The parking lot was packed full..
but the Ranger had the cover on so I didn’t get to have a look.
I think he covered it when it started to Rain
I Got my Ram mount for the Lowrance Elite FS 9 that I purchased last week 👍
Great to read @Derkd9 about you getting your Ram mount for the Lowrance Elite FS 9 there at the Open House this afternoon. A great price as well for the Open House special this weekend,on that Lowrance Elite FS 9 IMG_0372.jpeg for anyone looking for a Lowrance fish finder. I was actually thinking about you this morning @Derkd9 when I was in the Moonshine Lure section @ANGLING OUTFITTERS because I believe that the Moonshine lure’s are one of your favourite lure’s to use on the Lake Erie walleye’s. A video and a photo of the Moonshine lure’s from this morning at the @ANGLING OUTFITTERS Open House. 👍🙂
View attachment IMG_0362.mov

Attachments

• IMG_0361.jpeg
    IMG_0361.jpeg
    526.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Haven’t been there in probably ten years. Went today and spent 225 on bass stuff. That place is jammed pack with stuff. Wanted a rod/reel but the place was nuts and didn’t really know what kind of combo I was looking for.

Haven’t been there in probably ten years. Went today and spent 225 on bass stuff. That place is jammed pack with stuff. Wanted a rod/reel but the place was nuts and didn’t really know what kind of combo I was looking for.
not hard to spend a lot of money there hahaha
when its not so busy its nice to take the time and talk to them about what you are after and they will take you right to it and tell you why or why not to purchase that brand or product

not hard to spend a lot of money there hahaha
when its not so busy its nice to take the time and talk to them about what you are after and they will take you right to it and tell you why or why not to purchase that brand or product
Ya I’ll go back sometime. I have 5 rods I can use while I’m fishing these bass tournaments. I don’t really need another one.

Jocelyn is a bass master. He will steer you in the right direction.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks