A first 6-point Buck 🦌 shot by a beautiful looking lady! @Derk9 fiancé,and Congratulations!! Sonlancy Sem to you!! 👍👍🙂

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I picked up my mail yesterday from our neighbourhood community mailbox,and there inside was the May,2023 edition of the Ontario Out of Doors,one of my favourite magazines to read,and I have been a subscriber to this magazine for many year’s. On page 8 in the memory bank section,I noticed many photo’s of Turkeys 🦃 that have been shot and posted,but there was one photo there of a 6-point buck shot by a crossbow by Sonlancy Sem of St.Thomas. She is the fiancé of @Derkd9 and what a beautiful photo of her with her first 6-point buck 🦌 that she shot with a crossbow,at 20 yards!! Congratulations to you Sonlancy,and well done! 🦌👍👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpeg
    IMG_0331.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0327.jpeg
    IMG_0327.jpeg
    248.9 KB · Views: 59
The story I heard on The Wild Grapevine went like this ;

One fine Fall day Princess Sonlancy was walking in the woods and was spotted by a handsome 6 point Buck which froze him in his tracks. The Buck was instantly smitten by the Princesses beauty and drew nearer to her so he may stand in her light and declare his love for her but alas Princess Sonlancy was betrothed to another ( a simple farmboy that won her heart through some gallant act but that's a story for another day ) and upon hearing this the Buck died of a broken heart. Some say the arrow found in him came from Cupids bow.... ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks