Who gets the reference????

rcfire77

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Named the new boat today! Who gets the reference here?

Attachments

• 2D578C0D-ABAC-4F0D-BA2A-036D2CB87AB0.jpeg
    2D578C0D-ABAC-4F0D-BA2A-036D2CB87AB0.jpeg
    291.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 139DA21C-FBBB-4BD2-A739-292412584E83.jpeg
    139DA21C-FBBB-4BD2-A739-292412584E83.jpeg
    281.5 KB · Views: 104
I live out in the country. RR3 just happens to be our mailing address.

That's awesome. I so need a stickering machine. So many innapropriate slogans to share with the world.

Sometimes it’s surprising what comes to you while drinking with your buddies!
LMAO ! No surprise here ! Usually something bad or politically incorrect or downright stupid and childish but it's not our fault because the government should have never given kids like us access to booze. We kinda have an unwritten rule "Please no thinking while we're drinking !" because some doofus will have a thought which will manifest itself into a full blown idea which some dumbass takes it upon himself to act on and with any luck the cops/paramedics/fire dept. don't need to respond to.

Btw; the video was great !

Just a thought ; That name is not under any kind of copyright law is it ?

I ordered it off of Amazon for 29 bucks. You just type in boat stickers and you can make your own. I am a retired firefighter who mostly fishes with other firefighters and a few coppers. So it’s safe to say cops/firefighters are always involved in our drunken decision making

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks