Off Topic What’s your Easter dinner

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
The Campchef smoker did it again, put it on and leave it alone. Couple games of cornhole and a few 🍺🍺. Managed to a little closer to get a few pictures of some Wood Ducks that keep landing here at the cottage
78B5AB94-3EC1-4448-B227-4AD62551305A.jpeg
A4E67511-65E9-46EE-9ED2-98504053D39B.jpeg

That’s a nice looking Easter dinner @Three Bouys 👍👍😋 Is that Chicken Vindaloo,( 🐓🌶️ 🔥 🌶️ ),🥵 in your first photo,behind the ribs?? 🤔 lol 😝 😉 Enjoy the rest of your Easter long weekend,and thanks for posting my friend. 👊👊😉👍🙂

Last edited:
I have a brisket to put on the Traegar before I go to bed tonight, for Easter dinner with the family tomorrow.

(Having Easter Monday family dinner to accommodate work schedules.)

Is today Easter???
Don't feel bad @rcfire77 most of the time I don't know what day it is either. What I do know tho is if my wife doesn't have to get up and go to work, then it's either Friday, Saturday or Sunday, (those are her days off.) and really the only reason I know those days is because those are the days I don't have to get my ass outta bed and take her to work. (other places maybe, but not work :LOL: )

But, I used to work with a young lady who came into the office mid October all excited. When we asked what had her so excited, she said, and I quote, "I just found out Halloween is on the 31st this year!!!!"

how many bags of pellets does it take to cook that long? Did you have to get up during the night to re-load the hopper?

how many bags of pellets does it take to cook that long? Did you have to get up during the night to re-load the hopper?
I buy the 40 pound bags and it used about half of it. I used Pitmasters Choice which are $36/40lbs but now it seems Costco carries 40 lbs bags for $18. Traegar claims the hopper full can do about 18 hours. I started with it full and the next morning it was about half full. Filled it again in the morning and it was half full when I took it off. I would say the 18h per full hopper to be a pretty good estimate.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks