Off Topic Looking for a parts motor

mudpuppy

Looking for 1993 9.9 to 15 hp bottom end cam be trash and engine can be blown I’m just looking for linkage 792D368B-4B52-4440-86EC-D2F5902C30C7.png

I got some older Yamaha parts from a guy in St Williams area. Someone on this forum gave me his name but I don’t recall it. If someone knows this gentleman’s name maybe they can post. I believe he lived on 1st concession

His name is Morris. He's on Concession A sideroad off of Highway 59 about a half way down the road on the right. At the corner where you turn to go to his place there is a place called Studio 59 Hair Design on Highway 59. Phone number is 519-586-3103 Hope this helps you out

Thanks I was downto see morris this morning and he’s got some parts left but not the piece I need . Nice guy and full of great information

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks