Off Topic Race Fans - local Ontario boy racing today

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
My nephew and sometime (when he's not racing) fishing partner James Houghton, is racing this weekend at the Grid Life Event in South Carolina. He raced a few weeks ago at Circuit of the Americas, lost a wheel on the final lap, but still finished up drag-racing to the finish line on 3 wheels - pretty exciting stuff! If the weather clears up today in SC, his next race will be at 12:30.

If you're into racing and speed, you can check the livestream out @ .

Here's a picture of the 3-wheeler.

Screen Shot 2023-04-01 at 11.56.18 AM.png

Finished back in the pack after starting strong... can't imagine racing in that wet weather. I think there is another race scheduled for later today, weather-permitting.

My nephew, James Houghton, is racing again today at Watkins Glen. He finished first in yesterday's race in the rain. Race fans can watch on YouTube @
Approximate race times:

10:20
2:20
4:20

My nephew came in first one time when we were racing each other at the go-cart track, does that count?

Good luck to your nephew in today's race Bob. Uncle should be proud. 👍😁

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks