Off Topic tow vehicle

Nice, that's what I need! My Ford Explorer has plenty of power to pull the Campion, but backing up is not near as easy with an suv as it is with a pickup truck

Too bad it's not a Chevy.....
James Harden Dancing GIF by NBA

I get free Chevys at work. Which is why I spent my money on a Ford. Last Chevy 8 ball joints and 2 transmissions + more in 150K not a good truck. Ya I beat on it but

Unfortunately you are all wrong ..buy a tundra and don't look back..just ensure you can afford the gas ...easily the most reliable truck I ever owned

Jerk bait I have always liked and wanted a Toyota and will someday, if they ever get into the 3/4 ton market.

FORD
F@&%ing Old Rebuilt Dodge:cool:
I believe the newer pickups are all very good....
I have always been a GM guy, probably cause my Dad had a 55 Chevy when I was a kid...
Kinda like the Leafs. Once a fan, always a fan....

Yep if you get a taste for crap you can get used to it. Since we have a fleet of constantly broken chevs. I guess I can agree Chevy trucks make a decent car. Garbage Motor Company will always have fans. Too bad Kia doesn't make a similar truck

My tow vehicle is an infinity QX60. THE most boring vehicle ever made. EVER! It lulls you to sleep while driving. Absolutely everything about it is boring.
I dream of the long gone days of excitement with a Dodge. At least it kept you on your toes with flashing dashboard lights and innovative noises coming from the transmission, chassis or engine..

My tow vehicle is an infinity QX60. THE most boring vehicle ever made. EVER! It lulls you to sleep while driving. Absolutely everything about it is boring.
I dream of the long gone days of excitement with a Dodge. At least it kept you on your toes with flashing dashboard lights and innovative noises coming from the transmission, chassis or engine..
@FlyingViking, I have just what you need... half the dashboard lights are already lit, so you would be well on your way to calling dashboard bingo

1680202242146.png

I have a Ford Ranger, last one they made. trailer my SP195 for 12 years now. Not one repair on it...except the 4 liter loves gas...

Agreed, I've had 2 Datsun pickups, 2 rangers, 1 GMC Sonoma, 1 Chev S-10, and 3 fords, an f-150, an f-250, and currently an f-350.
They have all needed some repairs over the years but never an engine issue. Change the oil every 8000 km.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks