Off Topic Fish gripper/lipper

I too have a plastic floater Rapala gripper.

It felt really awkward trying to grab the jaw so it quickly went into the, "If everything else is broken, use it." box. 🌻

HUH! I ordered one of those Crazy Shark Gripper because for $25 what the heck I wanted it for an extra. It came today and seems to work great, has a tough EVA foam handle and scissor jaws that swivel just like the Boga! The 40 lb. scale is very accurate with the weights I lifted with it. Hey I know the quality probably isn't quite as good as the Boga but for 10X less coin I think it's great. Oh, did I mention it also comes in 3 different colours? 😁

71bCZ+zTILL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71mNUc7USoL._AC_SX522_.jpg
71lY+Zn2uwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

HUH! I ordered one of those Crazy Shark Gripper because for $25 what the heck I wanted it for an extra. It came today and seems to work great, has a tough EVA foam handle and scissor jaws that swivel just like the Boga! The 40 lb. scale is very accurate with the weights I lifted with it. Hey I know the quality probably isn't quite as good as the Boga but for 10X less coin I think it's great. Oh, did I mention it also comes in 3 different colours? 😁

Looks good 👆 @Wave Runner but “DARN!!” it doesn’t come in RED!!
🤨 lol 😝 😗 😉👍🙂

Congrats @Wave Runner , looks like your a gearing up " punt intended 😉 " for the upcoming season
This snow again today don't seem to motivate me at all to even look at and start organizing my perch fishing stuff 😑
Come on spring wheater

Congrats @Wave Runner , looks like your a gearing up " punt intended 😉 " for the upcoming season
This snow again today don't seem to motivate me at all to even look at and start organizing my perch fishing stuff 😑
Come on spring wheater
Hey never even got a flurry here in Iona, knock on wood. Ya come on spring! 👊💪

I was going through my old gear when I came across the original fish gripper 👍 Popeil pocket fisherman inserted for scale
“Thumbs Up” for sure @Extra Virgin 👍 I saw one of those as well today,as I was going through my fishing tackle,that I am planning on selling in Aylmer this Saturday. I will post a photo tomorrow,once I find it again. 👊👊😉👍🙂

EV what happens if you’re right handed ?? Does that mean you can’t fish ?? Maybe have to have right & left in the boat ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks