Off Topic My other boat is a cruise ship

@hvyhaul : How big would the electric motor be for her ?? Would you have to have a barge for her battery ? When will she hit Erie waters. I want to see her on the water. lol …..

A couple of WOT blasts down the channel should dredge her out sufficiently for all other boats to get to the lake. 😉
Although they may nor appreciate seeing all the boats and docks coming down through the trees a 100 yards back from the channel. :eek:

wonder how many hours to fuel it........ but I guess the Help does that........... or how long to empty the tank...lol

I like to keep my setup simple.
gallery04a.jpg

Fast but its quite a trick to throttle all those tillers at the same time for a hole shot. Even "Mr. Tiller" @Red Hering would be impressed. 😁
You got that right @Wave Runner !! 👊👊 and how did you know,🤔 that I would be impressed!!🤔 🤪😍 😉 a “thumbs up!” to you,from the the handle of my tiller outboard motor. 👍😎

Attachments

• 292E7009-3AA4-4783-8544-8C7E3C56F48B.jpeg
    292E7009-3AA4-4783-8544-8C7E3C56F48B.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 2
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks