Off Topic All this time and I thought I was the problem… 🤷🏻

@Ticker... Is that the little king you threw back that grew into this one?
all-alaska-outdoors-lodge.jpg

I've been sayin it for years, it's ONE fish, a fish named "George." He's a bit of a prick. He sits down there watchin us and when we ain't lookin, ie turned around to look in the opposite direction to that where I'm sitting, or something on the beach has attracted my attention.
THAT is when he tells his buddies to hit the bait. Often off the pier when that happens, someone will yell at me I'm gettin a bite. I just shrug my shoulders and say, "it'll be there when I sit down again, or it won't be." Most times it is but sometimes I'm surprised it made the rod move at all to draw attention to itself.:ROFLMAO:

I've been sayin it for years, it's ONE fish, a fish named "George." He's a bit of a prick. He sits down there watchin us and when we ain't lookin, ie turned around to look in the opposite direction to that where I'm sitting, or something on the beach has attracted my attention.
THAT is when he tells his buddies to hit the bait. Often off the pier when that happens, someone will yell at me I'm gettin a bite. I just shrug my shoulders and say, "it'll be there when I sit down again, or it won't be." Most times it is but sometimes I'm surprised it made the rod move at all to draw attention to itself.:ROFLMAO:
🤣 “something on the beach attracted my attention” 😂 now what could that be 🤔

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks