Did somebody say “brisket”?

beauty smoke ring on that thing
smokey smoke rings GIF

Just checked today, Western Meats in London, they sell brisket by the pound for $7.99. That is on sale, not sure what the regular price is. Since it is just the two of us this is they way we are going to go.

Superstore AAA Canadian brisket… $3.99/lb.

View attachment 69999
Your price 👆 @stomp back in early February was better at the Real Canadian Superstore,for Canada AAA Beef Brisket Whole,than at the Costco North this morning,while I was grocery shopping there. One day I will need to buy some Canada AAA Beef Brisket Whole,wherever they are on sale again,to see what they are all about,for we have never tried cooking these before. Hopefully 🤞 they are good eating & perhaps a couple of “thumbs up” afterwards. 🥩🥩😋😉👍👍🙂

Attachments

• 1ACF2B2A-AFD5-4D46-B32A-B416E3EEC5CF.jpeg
    1ACF2B2A-AFD5-4D46-B32A-B416E3EEC5CF.jpeg
    411 KB · Views: 16
$4.53 lb is still a good price for AAA brisket @Red Hering but yes @stomp did really well with his AAA buy.

And cooked well, eating them can be a religious experience. LOL 🌻
Thanks @hvyhaul for your input,and that is very much appreciated. 👊👊 🙂 It looks like that I will be going back there to the Costco North here in London to buy some,unless @stomp saw my earlier post,and therefore already cleaned out their AAA Brisket!! 🤨 😗 lol 😆 😉👍🙂

Just checked today, Western Meats in London, they sell brisket by the pound for $7.99. That is on sale, not sure what the regular price is. Since it is just the two of us this is they way we are going to go.
@Outdorman I was at the London Costco North this morning,and I didn’t realize this until I got there to do our grocery shopping,but if you are looking to buy some brisket,they have some Canada AAA Beef Brisket Whole,for a $4.53 a pound,and just saying.

Attachments

• 2A455A34-176E-4AC7-9982-494C32B9BDD0.jpeg
    2A455A34-176E-4AC7-9982-494C32B9BDD0.jpeg
    411 KB · Views: 3
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks