Fresh local lettuce...

Cool ! I have a nieghbour with heated greenhouses no tomatoes or seedless cukes yet but lots of lettuce, she has celery too but it looks awfully skinny. Good price for fresh lettuce at 2 bucks from 4 Season Farms plus it's a local biz !

Cool ! I have a nieghbour with heated greenhouses no tomatoes or seedless cukes yet but lots of lettuce, she has celery too but it looks awfully skinny. Good price for fresh lettuce at 2 bucks from 4 Season Farms plus it's a local biz !
I may do the a greenhouse for next winter... Heat vented from the house so no extra cost...

Lettuce, Spinach, peppers, cucumbers and tomatoes...

indoor grow lights with LED bulbs are getting cheaper and they don't use much hydro. We have orchids, small roses, jade, cactus and air plants growing that way all on wireless timers. Too easy and no bugs to worry about.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks