London Boat & Fishing Show

I've been wondering about the London boat show all week myself.... I found all the same information as everyone above... but I also thought to check the events directory at the London Western Fair District Agriplex where it's usually held or at least was listed in their adds. I didn't find any mention of the boat show which was supposed to be held at the location below. Unfortunate.... I was really pumped about going this year too.
Western Fair District
Agriplex & Arena
Halls 1, 2 & 3

I've been wondering about the London boat show all week myself.... I found all the same information as everyone above... but I also thought to check the events directory at the London Western Fair District Agriplex where it's usually held or at least was listed in their adds. I didn't find any mention of the boat show which was supposed to be held at the location below. Unfortunate.... I was really pumped about going this year too.
Western Fair District
Agriplex & Arena
Halls 1, 2 & 3
Found this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230223-180433_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230223-180433_Chrome.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 13
Found this
Well it’s sad to read @Alby and it’s official as most of us assumed that it was cancelled. I was hoping to have gone to this show this morning,and here’s hoping 🤞 that it will be on next year,even though it says that it will be,but now I don’t know wether to believe it or not! 👍🙂

Last edited:
I don’t want to harp on this,but does anyone happen to know why this London Fishing and Boat Show was actually cancelled?? I ask only because,my wife and I recently went to the Lifestyle Homeshow last January at the Western Fair District Agriplex,and the Farm Show is still on for March,2023 at the Western Fair District Agriplex. So again,why was the London Fishing and Boat Show cancelled,which was suppose to start today,for three days,at the Western Fair District Agriplex? Thanks in advance & maybe the Toronto Sportsmen’s Show in March, I will attend instead. 🤞👍🙂

Attachments

• FB5AE8AA-AFF5-4794-B6A1-46252BC9DFBB.jpeg
    FB5AE8AA-AFF5-4794-B6A1-46252BC9DFBB.jpeg
    291.4 KB · Views: 1
I don’t want to harp on this,but does anyone happen to know why this London Fishing and Boat Show was actually cancelled?? I ask only because,my wife and I recently went to the Lifestyle Homeshow last January at the Western Fair District Agriplex,and the Farm Show is still on for March,2023 at the Western Fair District Agriplex. So again,why was the London Fishing and Boat Show cancelled,which was suppose to start today,for three days,at the Western Fair District Agriplex? Thanks in advance & maybe the Toronto Sportsmen’s Show in March, I will attend instead. 🤞👍🙂
@Red Hering , I heard they are still recovering from some guy that selfie-bombed social media at the last event before COVID struck. The perpetrator was wearing a red Lund T-Shirt, a Canadiens Scarf, and a hat labelled "Walleye", and was seen thumbs-upping in every promotional photo and video. ;) :D:p(y)👍👍🤳🤳🤳🏒🏒

@Red Hering , I heard they are still recovering from some guy that selfie-bombed social media at the last event before COVID struck. The perpetrator was wearing a red Lund T-Shirt, a Canadiens Scarf, and a hat labelled "Walleye", and was seen thumbs-upping in every promotional photo and video. ;) :D:p(y)👍👍🤳🤳🤳🏒🏒
LOL @stomp !! (again!!) 👊👊 and I didn’t think 🤔 that there was more than one of me out there!! 🤔🤔 😗😜😜😉👍👍🙂

For all you doubting Thomases... there is the thing, I think it's called Facebook, that had this image posted about the London show... search 'em up on Facebook, if Facebook is still active...

329040535_2725656554237712_607626285827189064_n.jpg

Apparently, according to this "Facebook", at least one person drove over an hour to the show today only to be sadly disappointed.

Last edited:
I just heard an add last night on pure country 93 for it. I thought it was back on. Bummer
Likely the ad for hullygully boat show they are holding this weekend heard it on 93 also

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks