St Clair River

Wife and I decided to go try our luck on the river today and we're very surprised on the outcome. Kept 32 probably tossed back triple that.
A great catch @SonsOfPerchin for you and your wife,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and congratulations,and itโ€™s also great to read a fishing report again.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚ Since January of 2023,I have been focusing my time on the Thames River walleye fishing,and I havenโ€™t been doing not too bad. The St.Clair is a big river,and not asking for your precise location,but just one question,were those perch caught from shore,or out off a boat? Thanks in advance & enjoy your perch fryโ€™s. ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

A great catch @SonsOfPerchin for you and your wife,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and congratulations,and itโ€™s also great to read a fishing report again.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚ Since January of 2023,I have been focusing my time on the Thames River walleye fishing,and I havenโ€™t been doing not too bad. The St.Clair is a big river,and not asking for your precise location,but just one question,were those perch caught from shore,or out off a boat? Thanks in advance & enjoy your perch fryโ€™s. ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

H Red. It's been awhile. I haven't been to Thames yet this year. We were fishing from shore on a cut off of the river

Thanks @SonsOfPerchin for your information,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and yes,itโ€™s been a while indeed. Text me anytime,and perhaps we could meet up on the Thames River again for some walleye fishing together,just like in the past yearโ€™s. Tight lines & a 4 limit of Walleyeโ€™s ON!! ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks