New addition to the family

Ticker

I finally agreed to add a new member to our family after months of my wife asking / telling me , and subliminal messages " puppies on TV, in my texts, in my ear whispering "
We picked up Odin the German shorthaired pointer today .Odin and Ruby our Vizsla are getting along great from the first minute they met and having a lot of fun 20230219_170922.jpg20230219_113127.jpg

Ticker, congrats on the addition to the family. As a big pet lover I know you will have many great days ahead with Odin and Ruby. What a beautiful pair of dogs....sure to be buddies for years to come. (nice markings on Odin)

Last edited:
GSP’s are great dogs. My old boy Angus was a great companion animal and an amazing hunter. He lived to 13. My second pointer “Sprig” was an English. Also a great friend and excellent hunter. He wasn’t quite as hardy in the cold though!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks