Ontario Out of Doors

Nice thing to hold on to. Congrats on your upcoming wedding and you will like the visit to Alberta. Nice place to visit but not so nice to live there. They don't have the Great lakes. On the other hand they don't have provincial taxes either.

Slancy is pretty excited to be featured in the memory bank of the current issue
View attachment 70332View attachment 70333
@Derkd9 I just received the current issue of the Ontario Out of Doors in my mailbox, and ๐Ÿฅณ Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ to Slancy for being included in their memory bank,for that great looking โ€œwalleyeโ€ that she had caught!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚ Tight lines & more walleyeโ€™s ON!! this year,2023!! ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

• 101D043A-F801-4C2D-8E9E-2CAD08091052.jpeg
    101D043A-F801-4C2D-8E9E-2CAD08091052.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 4C9E2A54-49E3-4E86-9E3C-60FACD9E27C6.jpeg
    4C9E2A54-49E3-4E86-9E3C-60FACD9E27C6.jpeg
    275.6 KB · Views: 32
Sure is easy to tell WHO is the true fisherperson, but Alberta will be the best. CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH โ€ฆโ€ฆ

I found the fishing report that goes with the photo she submitted

I found the fishing report that goes with the photo she submitted

Um and what would those waypoints be buddy ๐Ÿ˜‰
You shared the spots with her lol

Congrats Slancy

@Red Hering and @rcfire77 knows where my way points are ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜‚
lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ @Derkd9 ๐Ÿ‘ some other memberโ€™s have your way pointโ€™s now as well!! ๐Ÿ˜ The offer for that information was just right, ๐Ÿ’ฐ ๐Ÿ’ฐ ๐Ÿ˜,for me to give the way pointโ€™s to them. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜— Thanks again my friend,๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜,and who can you trust anymore?? ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜ Just kidding pal!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ and I am already looking forward to another day like we had last year,limiting out on walleyeโ€™s,in such a short time!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Tight lines & Walleyeโ€™s ON!! in 2023!! ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

• AFEA8C8E-12BF-476A-A96D-FD21F2CA6B64.jpeg
    AFEA8C8E-12BF-476A-A96D-FD21F2CA6B64.jpeg
    395.4 KB · Views: 25
lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ @Derkd9 ๐Ÿ‘ some other memberโ€™s have your way pointโ€™s now as well!! ๐Ÿ˜ The offer for that information was just right, ๐Ÿ’ฐ ๐Ÿ’ฐ ๐Ÿ˜,for me to give the way pointโ€™s to them. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜— Thanks again my friend,๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜,and who can you trust anymore?? ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜ Just kidding pal!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ and I am already looking forward to another day like we had last year,limiting out on walleyeโ€™s,in such a short time!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Tight lines & Walleyeโ€™s ON!! in 2023!! ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Hahaha I guess I will find out if my area gets crowded this year.. I will know for sure as I didnโ€™t see another boat out where I was the entire summer ๐Ÿ˜Š
Iโ€™m sure there is plenty of walleyes and a few pickerel out there for everyone! And plenty of surface area for everyone to be spread out! We will most definitely have another day similar to last year this year.
I also look forward to fishing with @RatherBeRiggin this summer and who ever else I end up fishing with ๐Ÿ‘
should be a great fishery for years to come!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks