Off Topic Lake simcoe east side

Go see taj at Casey’s in port bolster. Minnows and parking available and great service.
Thanks for the advice

Port bolster is probably the friendliest place I have ever fish .

Everyone we encountered stopped to talk, asked if ok and offered info

We didn't catch any keepers that day ....but great people around there

People seemed shocked that we walked out that far

Thanks for the info, turn out my partner can't go tomorrow so no fishing for me either. Hope for safe ice sometime this week. I hate going there on weekends

Thanks for the info, turn out my partner can't go tomorrow so no fishing for me either. Hope for safe ice sometime this week. I hate going there on weekends
Port bolster wasn't busy Saturday

I think with entire east side iced up.. people have spread out more

We finished coch on Saturday , got a late start. Roads were hell coming through Barrie, dragged the quad up, but it wouldn’t start. It was so cold on Saturday ended up with four keepers and a few throw backs luckily, I had a phone number of a guy that runs people out with his skidoo , so we didn’t have to walk. Fished in 25 feet of water, stayed in a motel in Orillia . Sunday morning left the motel. Went to keswick 40 feet of water quad had no problem starting that morning 2 degrees .
Had action right away, pulled out 4 Biggins and went through 50+ dinks ! Took 11 home from simcoe, cleaned up to be 2 pounds of perch gold!

Attachments

• 2FA7FB3B-37AB-47DD-824D-91F9BDDEC384.jpeg
    2FA7FB3B-37AB-47DD-824D-91F9BDDEC384.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 780D78D2-8A3E-4A65-B2AE-3881C3B41597.jpeg
    780D78D2-8A3E-4A65-B2AE-3881C3B41597.jpeg
    236.6 KB · Views: 33
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks