Fishing Report Fishing was crap

GPS co ordinates please

Thanks!

Seriously tho nice haul! Enjoy the fish fry
I’ve yet to have a crappie meal

Nice. Some early reports from my friends on almost 1st ice were so so, looks like worth trying now. Did you catch crappies on slab grabber Truck26?

GPS co ordinates please

Thanks!

Seriously tho nice haul! Enjoy the fish fry
I’ve yet to have a crappie meal
Good luck 🤞 @Derkd9 getting those coordinates lol 😆 But hey! 🤷 It’s worth a try right? It’s free to do so,and why not!! 🤷 Please do share the coordinates,if you do get them!! lol 😆 👊👊😉👍🙂

Good luck 🤞 @Derkd9 getting those coordinates lol 😆 But hey! 🤷 It’s worth a try right? It’s free to do so,and why not!! 🤷 Please do share the coordinates,if you do get them!! lol 😆 👊👊😉👍🙂
Haha yah I was joking.. 🤣
I would never expect to get coordinates to someone’s honey hole
And if I did by chance get those coordinates I wouldn’t share them 😜

Not looking for your spots ( I know there gold)
went north to try our luck and only ended up with a few 13/14”ers with a few 15” mixed in… ;)View attachment 69800View attachment 69801
Nice crappie catch there @Wakeye 👍👍 and that’s a lot of cleaning!! 😱 but definitely worth it!! 👍👍 Hopefully 🤞,you have a great working filet knife! 👊👊 I also noticed that there was a walleye caught there as well,in your photo. That’s quite a fishing hole you must have there,and enjoy your fish fry! 🐟🐟🐟🐟 etc., 😋👍🙂

Nice crappie catch there @Wakeye 👍👍 and that’s a lot of cleaning!! 😱 but definitely worth it!! 👍👍 Hopefully 🤞,you have a great working filet knife! 👊👊 I also noticed that there was a walleye caught there as well,in your photo. That’s quite a fishing hole you must have there,and enjoy your fish fry! 🐟🐟🐟🐟 etc., 😋👍🙂
That’s a Pickerel was caught up North 🤷🏻

Haha yah I was joking.. 🤣
I would never expect to get coordinates to someone’s honey hole
And if I did by chance get those coordinates I wouldn’t share them 😜
lol 😂 @Derkd9 👊👊 not even share those coordinates with me either?? 🤔😗 I know a good carp hole that @Extra Virgin and I were at last Monday,January 23,and I would be more than 😃 happy 😃,to share those coordinates with you! 😌 lol 😆 🎣🐟🤪 😉👍🙂

Attachments

• 94F185A9-97B5-4D70-8BD4-BA460121EAD4.jpeg
    94F185A9-97B5-4D70-8BD4-BA460121EAD4.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 48
  • E7ED0F95-4F6F-4E03-94D1-907C9097BE4E.jpeg
    E7ED0F95-4F6F-4E03-94D1-907C9097BE4E.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 9D5E1338-C901-4B4C-8D88-DBE632306F00.jpeg
    9D5E1338-C901-4B4C-8D88-DBE632306F00.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 48
I’m curious @Wakeye. How much water were you fishing in when your fishing turned Crappie? I’ve targeted Crappie in spring / early summer but never on hard water.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks