17 foot, 6 rod setup question

Tobogganing has now been banned in Oshawa. Toronto discussing it….

Might as well start watching the leafs make it to the cup!
Are you serious it’s been banned??? Wtf hahaha please tell me it’s not being enforced
What has this world turned into..

But yah I haven’t been watching much this year yet.. Matthews has been bothering me so I haven’t been able to watch lol

I was referring to snowmobiling when I said sledding. Sorry it’s my northern Ontario upbringing rearing it’s head!

Wow, Wow, Wow. Nuff said, I used to tobaggon behind cars , and smell exhaust, and survive flips, and frostbite lips.
Powder puff generation.
I'll still tow my Gkids on a gravel rd behind my truck. If we ever get any snow

Used to play gravel pit British Bulldog on snowmobiles before I had responsibilities and or sense.

Small wonder I creak, snap crackle and pop nowadays. :oops::cry:🤪🤣 🌻

Used to play gravel pit British Bulldog on snowmobiles before I had responsibilities and or sense.

Small wonder I creak, snap crackle and pop nowadays. :oops::cry:🤪🤣 🌻
Those were Artic Kitty's you were riding back then.... HAHAHAHAHA

Looks like we totally lost the fishing thread. Now into BS stuff. Why do people do this on here?

Looks like we totally lost the fishing thread. Now into BS stuff. Why do people do this on here?
This thread is 17 days old..
and I’d say it lost momentum when you started accusing people of fishing with more then the legal amount of rods 🤷🏻

@FlyingViking how about a pic or two of your craftsman ship ??
Nothing crazy in the way of craftsmanship! Took your advice and will be taking the dipsie route with the 4 rod holders on the sides. It will be far easier to manage.

The downrigger will be at 90 degrees to the Center line while on the water.

6 rods is plenty for me and the pose’ to manage…

Attachments

• 93E23583-35AE-42B6-BF47-D1467A98D0E8.jpeg
    93E23583-35AE-42B6-BF47-D1467A98D0E8.jpeg
    268.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 18476D63-4FBB-4E28-880A-55DE3A7741F0.jpeg
    18476D63-4FBB-4E28-880A-55DE3A7741F0.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 32
  • AED204D3-7332-4836-9F9C-C61ABA1ED756.jpeg
    AED204D3-7332-4836-9F9C-C61ABA1ED756.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 32
This thread is 17 days old..
and I’d say it lost momentum when you started accusing people of fishing with more then the legal amount of rods 🤷🏻
Wow you do seem to struggle with reading. Check what i said

Probably talking about me @Derkd9 I referenced I had 14 possible rod holder locations on my boat.

I don't have that many rods for Erie but what the hell, I really don't care either.

A number of people have been on the boat and know the number of rods I run.

Guilty as charged. Doh! 🤪🌻

Last edited:
Probably talking about me @Derkd9 I referenced I had 14 possible rod holder locations on my boat.

I don't have that many rods for Erie but what the hell, I really don't care either.

A number of people have been on the boat and know the number of rods I run.

Guilty as charged. Doh! 🤪🌻
I have been known to run 5 rods on the boat with just me and the girlfriend on the boat.

I have been known to run 5 rods on the boat with just me and the girlfriend on the boat.
Whether I have 2 people or 4 people on board I run 4 rods.. rarely if not never go alone I wouldn’t run more then 2 would be pointless can only reel them in so fast. Lol
Would have limit in like 20min

I run 4 rods for 2 people and seldom run 2 for 3 people or more. Rarely 4 on board, never more, it's too crowded.

My former reply was meant to be dismissive of the accusation, no matter why it entered a request for information thread.

I see a lock in the near future. 🤪😁🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks