Recent content by zzguffy901

1. Z

36V lithium

Thanks wave runner, I’m a 100AH kinda guy then
  2. Z

36V lithium

Will 60Ah last long enough for a day on the water trolling or jigging the D?
  3. Z

Fishing Report The Niagara Bar

Awesome looking haul there! Were you guys vertical jigging or bottom bouncing somehow?
  4. Z

Dmanwithnoname - check your messages

😀
  5. Z

Minnows?

Thanks a lot!
  6. Z

Minnows?

Anyone know where to get minnows early in the morning on LPB? Collins is out where I normally launch Thanks in advance!
  7. Z

SCR walleye?

Caught 4 fish Weds, 3 walleye and a bow. water was murky from the north winds, can’t imagine it’ll be any better after the winds this weekend. Quite a few boats out there, better than working
  8. Z

Wednesday Forecast.

10-15MPH south seems like it’ll kick up in a hurry. Too bad I was eyeing that up to fish as well in the evening
  9. Z

Fishing sunday ....info share

Just trolling back in now. We have our limit, nothing crazy for a pattern. Pink panties seemed to be best, #3 setting 70 feet out
  10. Z

48-53, just working in and out. Had two more throw backs and two break offs 😬. No real pattern, circle on fish and get nothing the second pass it’s a bit weird that way
  11. Z

7 in the box out of glasgow, west. 2 bows 2 animals
  12. Z

Ravecraft boat tops?

That seems like a price that is too good to be true. If that’s the case let me know lol I’ll send my boat there too🤣
  13. Z

Bimini Top

Did yours come with the sides? I’ve been wanting to add that to mine but the price for a custom was out of my budget at about 4K.
  14. Z

Bimini Top

I’ve bought off Amazon twice for these 2-300$. For what I want they do the trick, I would recommend 4 bow over 3 though. 4 bow was more sturdy, and usually come in the taller size, I am able to stand under mine easily.
  15. Z

Port bolster questions

you can park at thorah park/soccer fields up the street from Casey’s if you want as well.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks