Recent content by yellowlab04

1. Y

Cinnamonn teal

nice thanks for the pic !! always keeps u on your toes when in the marsh as u never know who is goin to drop into the spread !!
  2. Y

Long Point Causeway Project

Its very clear about one thing that this type of( BS,mud slinging ,save the world crap)is goin on all over Canada it has turned in to full time jobs for people with schoolin !! And the Govt lives off it !! Win Win Win for all involed !! Fact of the matter is u are not going to make a rats ass of...
  3. Y

Cinnamonn teal

Heard through the vine that a cin teal was shot at the point with a band from calinforna is this true ???
  4. Y

Successful Youth Hunt Thanks to all who helped.

U might get your wish singlmalt as i would like to bring my daughter up for the youth hunt !She was getting a lot of pressure from the kids at school about hunting and that tv show Animal planet she tryed to go vegatarin for a wile ?? I did not apply any pressure i just did not inclued her in my...
  5. Y

1st hunt ,1st post

We were not to sure how a B&B would feel about dogs ??so we are looking at other spots before we contact them ??I have contacted scott about his cottages hope to here back soon!! Thanks for all the help !!
  6. Y

1st hunt ,1st post

Still looking for a place to stay ? any help would be great !
  7. Y

Successful Youth Hunt Thanks to all who helped.

great job to all who set this up ! the youth of to dat need all the help they can get !
  8. Y

1st hunt ,1st post

Thanks for the help ! its a not somthing i like to think about on a trip ! but when minutes count the last thing i want to be doing is looking in the phone book for a vet !!i will check out port Rowan !
  9. Y

1st hunt ,1st post

Buddy boy ar u the contact if our dogs need a vet up there or could u tell me the number of one in case we need it ???
  10. Y

1st hunt ,1st post

Thanks for the heads up on the park !
  11. Y

1st hunt ,1st post

Thanks sunni we will sleep in the truck if we have too!!!we will be up Nov 8-13 :Dwe might rent a cottage,B&B whatever as long as we get out to hunt !! hell get a big enough bottle from LCBO and i could have a night at the fire !LOL Thank for the help !!
  12. Y

1st hunt ,1st post

we are comming up on tue staying till sun so the fire is a sure thing!!just getting the paper work in order we will be picking up a staining membership trying to see what blinds are going to give us the best chance at cans ??wiil be running a gator traxx 3 man gator hide with mud motor this will...
  13. Y

1st hunt ,1st post

The dates are set!! cant wait to cross this off my bucket list !after 30years of reading about the point me and my brother are makin the trip, just sitting in the marsh with the dog and gun is going to be a thrill, looking foward to meeting some of the guys that keep the point a dream for the...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks